Premium Supporter
KEY:
JK = Jump Kick
AFB = Air Fireball
LFB = Low Fireball
JPS = Jump Punch Starter
~ = Cancel
aa= Anti-Air

*The non-bolded combos are the ones that Tom Brady has in his guide.

STANDARD COMBOS:
1. :fp:bp:l+:fp dash, :r+:fp:bp, :r+:fp:bp, :r+:fp:bp, :r+:fp:bp~flying kick = 31%

2. :fp:bp:l+:fp dash, :l+:fk:fp:bp dash, :l+:fk:fp:bp dash, :l+:fk:fp:bp = 34%

3. :l+:fk:fp:bp dash, :r+:bp:bk~flying kick = 27%

4. :l+:fk:fp:bp dash, :r+:fp:bp, :r+:fp:bp, :r+:fp:bp, :r+:fp:bp~flying kick = 35%

5. :l+:fk:fp:bp dash, :l+:fk:fp:bp dash, :l+:fk:fp:bp dash, :l+:fk:fp:bp = 38%

6. :en parry/Dragon Stance :fp, :r+:fp:bp, :r+:fp:bp, :r+:fp:bp, :r+:fp:bp~flying kick = 31%

7. :en parry/Dragon Stance :fp, :l+:fk:fp:bp dash, :l+:fk:fp:bp dash, :l+:fk:fp:bp = 34%

8. :en parry/Dragon Stance :fp, Dragon Stance :fp :l+:fk:fp:bp dash, :l+:fk:fp:bp dash, :l+:fk:fp:bp = 40%

9. :r+:bk:fk~flying kick = 13%

CORNER COMBOS:

1. :l+:fk:fp:bp, :l+:fk:fp:bp, :l+:fk:fp:bp, :l+:fk:fp:bp, :l+:fk~LFB = 42%

3. :fp:bp:l+:fp, :l+:fk:fp:bp, :l+:fk:fp:bp, :l+:fk:fp:bp, :l+:fk~LFB = 39%

4. Dragon Stance :fp, :l+:fk:fp:bp, :l+:fk:fp:bp, :l+:fk:fp:bp, :l+:fk:fp~HFB = 40%

5. :bp:fp:fk, :l+:fk:fp:bp, :l+:fk:fp:bp, :l+:fk:fp:bp, :l+:fk:fp~LFB = 39%

6. dragon stance :fp, dragon stance :fp, JK~AFB, :l+:fk:fp:bp, :l+:fk:fp:bp, :l+:fk:fp:bp, :l+:fk~LFB = 49%

7. JPS, :l+:fk:fp:bp, JK~AFB, :l+:fk:fp:bp, :l+:fk:fp:bp, :l+:fk:fp:bp, :l+:fk~LFB = 50%

:x COMBOS:
1. :l+:fk:fp:bp dash, :r+:bp:bk~:x, :r+:bp:bk~flying kick = 47%

2. :l+:fk:fp:bp dash, :r+:bp:bk~:x, :r+:fp:bp, :r+:fp:bp, :r+:fp:bp, :r+:fp:bp~flying kick

3. :l+:fk:fp:bp dash, :r+:bp:bk~:x, :l+:fk:fp:bp, dash :l+:fk:fp:bp = 49%

4. :fp:bp:l+:fp, dash :r+:bp:bk~:x, :r+:bp:bk~flying kick = 43%

5. :fp:bp:l+:fp, dash :r+:bp:bk~:x, :r+:fp:bp, :r+:fp:bp, :r+:fp:bp, :r+:fp:bp~flying kick

6. :fp:bp:l+:fp, dash :r+:bp:bk~:x, :l+:fk:fp:bp, :l+:fk:fp:bp = 45%

7. :bp:fp:fk, :r+:bp:bk~:x, :l+:fk:fp:bp, dash :l+:fk:fp:bp = 44%

8. Dragon Stance :fp, Dragon Stance :fp, :fk~:x, :l+:fk:fp:bp, dash, :l+:fk:fp:bp *This combo can also start with aaDragon Stance = 53%

CORNER :x COMBOS
1. :l+:fk~:x, NJ :fp/:bp, JK~AFB, :r+:fp:bp, :r+:fp:bp, :r+:fp:bp~flying kick

2. :l+:fk~:x, NJ :fp/:bp, JK~AFB, :l+:fk:fp:bp, :l+:fk:fp:bp, :l+:fk~LFB = 55%

3. :l+:fk~:x, NJ :fp/:bp, JK~AFB, :l+:fk:fp:bp, :l+:fk:fp:bp, :l+:fk:fp:bp, :l+:fk~LFB = 58%

4. Dragon Stance :fp, NJ :fp/:bp, back up :fk~:x, JK~AFB, :l+:fk:fp:bp, :l+:fk:fp:bp, :l+:fk~LFB

5. :fp:bp:l+:fp, NJ :fp/:bp, back up :fk~:x, JK~AFB, :l+:fk:fp:bp, :l+:fk:fp:bp, :l+:fk~LFB

ded

Elder God
what back up FK means?

i have one combo idea (far from the right corner)

Jump Punch Starter, FP, BP, B+FP, Dash, FP, BP, B+FP, Dash, FP, BP, F+FP, Dash, F+BP, BK, X-Ray (now in corner), otg B+FK, FP, BP, B+FK, FP, BP, B+FK, FP, BP, B+FK, FP, BP, B+FK, High Fireball

The Blacktastic

OBS Supporter
I was about to ask the same thing DrDogg already asked.
And I sure hope we can find out more combos than what's already listed.

DrDogg

Noob
[|EX|Testament];44958 said:
I was about to ask the same thing DrDogg already asked.
And I sure hope we can find out more combos than what's already listed.
Once we've found a max damage BnB combo, you don't really need many others. What we have now is actually pretty solid compared to many of the other characters.

Yes, I will do that when I get the chance.
I may do it tonight, so check here before you start on that. No sense in both of us doing it.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Did the percentage for most of them, if someone could post the rest that would be nice.

DrDogg

Noob
Did the percentage for most of them, if someone could post the rest that would be nice.
I see what you did there. ;)

I'll see if I can hit these combos. I was doing the first one a few days ago, but I could only hit 3 reps of f+1,2, which gave me 48%. I'd guess it's 51-53%, but I'll see if I can hit it sometime today.

FF7Cloud

Noob
The main combos that should be learned are the final act loop and fierce tiger right? Since they cause the most damage and fierce tiger has a great overhead and you can go right into final act. Or start from final act since it attacks low.

Gaiden

Injustice
Just made a new combo. 52% Corner no meter:
JPS, B312, NJP, Dragon stance1, B312, B312, B312, B3, low fireball.
Pretty easy once u get the hang of it, have fun!

evansgambit

Guardian of Outworld
Can't seem to do this

KEY:

5. :l+:fk:fp:bp dash, :l+:fk:fp:bp dash, :l+:fk:fp:bp dash, :l+:fk:fp:bp = 38%
Hi, could some one give me tips to land this combo midscreen. I immediately dash out after the first BP, but can't seem to hit them with the B+FK to start the second set and so forth. They end up too far away and I can't reach them.

This combo just rocks in the corner. No need to dash.

Again guys, thanks for your help.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Hi, could some one give me tips to land this combo midscreen. I immediately dash out after the first BP, but can't seem to hit them with the B+FK to start the second set and so forth. They end up too far away and I can't reach them.

This combo just rocks in the corner. No need to dash.

Again guys, thanks for your help.
The timing is different after each dash. After the initial [:l+:fk:fp:bp dash] after the dash you need to quickly go into the next [:l+:fk:fp:bp dash]. After the 2nd dash, you'll need start the 3rd [:l+:fk:fp:bp] a little later since they would have been launched higher than the previous one. The last [dash :l+:fk:fp:bp] needs to be the quickest since if you do it too slow you won't be able to connect it.

Just work on the timing and you'll get it down.

Hey, I main Kabal, but I've been messing around with Liu and I came up with this combo the other day for midscreen and no meter. It does 45% and puts them in the corner.

XBlades

To Achieve, You must Believe
Most of liu kangs combos are damage scaled up the ass.... so there goes the 40% combos lol

Arde

Noob
Looks likes we need some new combos.
Mid-screen combo: b312 ~ dash ~ b312 ~ dash b312 ~ dash ~ f24 ~ flying kick does more damage than the regular b312 ending.

It doesn't do that much more damage though so if you can't do it reliably just stick with the b312 ender.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Hey, I main Kabal, but I've been messing around with Liu and I came up with this combo the other day for midscreen and no meter. It does 45% and puts them in the corner.

This does 40% now with the JPS, 37% without it.

:l+:fk:fp:bp dash, :l+:fk:fp:bp dash, :l+:fk:fp:bp dash, :r+:bp:bk ~ Bicycle Kick = 37%

Arde

Noob
How do you reliably do the input for bicycle kick for the combo enders?

Is there a shortcut or are you guys just that good with the muscle memory movement it requires?

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
How do you reliably do the input for bicycle kick for the combo enders?

Is there a shortcut or are you guys just that good with the muscle memory movement it requires?
At first it was kinda hard, but after you practice it over and over you'll get it down. You just have to be quick with it, not really any shortcuts that I know of.

XBlades

To Achieve, You must Believe
got 1 for you guys,
d,b+2, d,b+2 b+312 b+312 b1 Bicycle kick 39% wit Enhanced its 42%