What's new

General/Other - Flame Fists Liu Kang hitbox issues

RM_Gamer

Noob
I felt the need to post a video about kang's hitbox issues since last patch they fixed his dd1 bug but did not fix the hitbox on 111 and windmill punch.

As you can see the second and third hit of 111 sometimes whiff on crouching characters even though it's a mid. His ex windmill punch is just horrible to use against most of the cast. If you noticed near the end of the video, kano was able to punish ex windmill if the second last hit whiffs. And this varies for every character and how they are blocking. Lao can punish if he stand blocks wp, but crouching it is safe. Against jax it is safe when he is standing, but it's a free punish if he's crouching. So please NRS, not bitching for buffs, just fix the hitbox on liu kang, and of course other characters like reptile and kano. It's extremely frustrating when your mids don't act like mids.

SLH7671

When in doubt, armor out.
111 whiffs through Jason, I do a flying kick to him and I go clean through him, hes literally doing nothing, no armor, no nothing and I went completely through the fucker. Not only these two instances, I have had shit in my combos mysteriously whiff even though I'm making physical contact? Lolok

RM_Gamer

Noob
111 whiffs through Jason, I do a flying kick to him and I go clean through him, hes literally doing nothing, no armor, no nothing and I went completely through the fucker. Not only these two instances, I have had shit in my combos mysteriously whiff even though I'm making physical contact? Lolok
Yup f44 still whiffs on max distance even though it was patched. Bf2 mb in df whiffs on a crouching kit on block AND on hit. Just goes right through her on hit

Ayane

Noob
to get BF2 MB to not whiff you just have to delay it longer so that he loses his forward momentum. It's stupid that he can go through but you can work around it. Also

Liu has all kinds of cool hitbox problems! FF EX fb also whiffs on crouch blockers :D

RM_Gamer

Noob
to get BF2 MB to not whiff you just have to delay it longer so that he loses his forward momentum. It's stupid that he can go through but you can work around it. Also

Liu has all kinds of cool hitbox problems! FF EX fb also whiffs on crouch blockers :D
I know but on kitana it always whiffs even when u delay it

kaseyk

Noob
He has lots of Hitbox issues .
I think we brought this up before each patch and only received nerfs in return lol .
f44-fb whiffs on all females in corner .

B1 whiffing on low profile

Exfb whiffing on duck

Dragon roar low profile and f44-db2 mid screen whiffing on females mid combo and getting you punished .

All jumping attacks lol and there are more.

Nothing worse then getting punished for making the right read, hopefully they all get fixed at some point .