What's new

Video/Tutorial Liu Kang High Level Video Guide..

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Did I ever tell you that your game vs. Tyrant had one of the craziest enders ever? :) I was so pumped when I saw that I grabbed my friend and was like "dude, you need to watch this whole thing, I promise you the ending is worth it!". I loved that combo, I think it used 3 bars, but I'd have to look it up to refresh my memory.

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
Did I ever tell you that your game vs. Tyrant had one of the craziest enders ever? :) I was so pumped when I saw that I grabbed my friend and was like "dude, you need to watch this whole thing, I promise you the ending is worth it!". I loved that combo, I think it used 3 bars, but I'd have to look it up to refresh my memory.
Redemption 2 (can't remember)? That corner combo with the enhanced air fireball and the b31 enhanced bicycle kick? Is this what you refer to? Man, the camera changed to the "salt camera" before even the damage output came on screen. Amazing corner combo. I've never seen it since then.

Obs_SmSwag

"I have good taste because I like what I like"
I almost didn't comment because I couldn't think of a word to describe how sick this was. Wow 0_0

eskuAdradit0

"Thanks" button abuser.
whoa xblades I just saw some footage of your liu kang and realized that your LK is on ANOTHER LEVEL

I can only see you losing against really bad zoning match ups (like Kenshi LOL)

PS: there's more vids on the EGP channel. Everyone's looking so good now.

Espio

Kokomo
Those dragon stance cancels :D.

Honestly, I'm very happy to see these coming for characters, hopefully we can get one for all the characters.

Will definitely check it out, very flashy <3.