What's new

General/Other - Dualist Liu Kang Dualist (light stance) healing needs to be dealt with!

What should be done with the healing given from DB+3 in the light stance? - Results (1 votes)

• Total voters

Zabru

My blade is broken damn right better than yours!
Very true, there isn't any more money to be made by reworking him since DLC is so far away and fixing him would only make happy fans.

Happy fans aren't their top priority.

Very true, there isn't any more money to be made by reworking him since DLC is so far away and fixing him would only make happy fans.

Happy fans aren't their top priority.
It's not that, the main problem is that the character has no clear identity, it has weak pressure (you can armor or poke out of everything he does), weak setups (red orbs only work after a hard knock down in some corners), bad fireballs (terrible frames), low to mid damage (from 18 to 31 mid screen and 18 to 37 in corner), healing and damage buffs are terrible, main launcher is terrible (113 high mid oh that behaves like high high oh with a huge gap because of that). So it is some kind of mish mash of cool ideas but without a real thought process behind them. Thats why they don't know what to do with the character.

Enexemander

A Hitbox Pirate - YARRR -
probably they don´t know what to do, the character really needs a complete overhaul or rework and they wont do it
I think the only thing it really needs is for the healing to be buffed by a lot to make it viable, and for dark orbs to absorb projectiles on travel (but not on stop) to give them some utility. EX Dark Buff giving level 3 would also be fantastic.

Zabru

Dualist healing still is a shit :(
IKR? It's like they don't give a damn about some things. Balanced Kenshi got no special buffs (Not counting the dumb parry) and dualist Liu is like not even a variation in this game.

Zabru

If another patch or fix comes out this needs to be one of the top priority changes. I'm a little confused how this healing is even suppose to be useful. It just feels like they didn't care which isn't right as dualist is badass as hell but really gimmicky with his stance moves.