What's new

Liu Kang Discussion Thread

PapaRegadetho

All hail emperor Liucifer Kang!
Cartwheel and the mixups from it! Goddamn that move was super good. Overhead,low oprions and a launcher on reaction, it was safe aswell..

Pizza

Thrill Kill
I hope Revenant Liu Kang is killed for good.

btw Liu Kang with leather jacket is fucking awesome. So far his gameplay seems to be way much better than his MKX's version. Combo madness!

Reactions: Zev

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
I hope Revenant Liu Kang is killed for good.

btw Liu Kang with leather jacket is fucking awesome. So far his gameplay seems to be way much better than his MKX's version. Combo madness!
I hope Revenant Liu Kang personally kills past Liu Kang.

Thingy

Retired account
He looks fast, so I hope he's among the fastest characters in the final game.
He will either be the fastest character in MK11, or in the top 3. Liu has always had the speed, and judging by his reveal, that speed is still there. I have always loved him because of that, and how fluid he plays in every game.

Hopefully regardless of how good or bad he is, the Kang kommunity stays positive and geared towards helping players improve on what we get. Less than 20 days now boyz.

He will either be the fastest character in MK11, or in the top 3. Liu has always had the speed, and judging by his reveal, that speed is still there. I have always loved him because of that, and how fluid he plays in every game.

Hopefully regardless of how good or bad he is, the Kang kommunity stays positive and geared towards helping players improve on what we get. Less than 20 days now boyz.
He seems third fastest so far. After Kung Lao and Jacqui.

PapaRegadetho

He just looks soooo good in every department, but it seems his weakness might be stubbie normals again and I doubt he's going to be having safety like in MKX. Speed was always his thing, can't really have a JKD based character and be slow, that would be madness!

PapaRegadetho

What are you guys gonna be using? Im thinking to equip low fireball and the command grab, gonna have a great mix of zoning and offense to destroy any fool in my way! Into oblivion with them!

PapaRegadetho

Im craving to see his frame data, wonder what the other stance is. Man,these next 17 days gonna be brutal. :(