What's new

Liu Kang Discussion Thread

PapaRegadetho

All hail emperor Liucifer Kang!
Also the damage from that Parry, into krushing blow into a full combo was BROKEN lol, they're gonna have to nerf that for sure.
Parry on oki will be freaking sweet, people gonna be scared waking up against Liu and THEN we can pressure our victims into oblivion,yaaaaaayyy. I can feel the tears or our enemies already.

Thingy

Retired account
Liu is my absolutely going to be my #1 option in this game. They really improved on his look and moveset in MKX.

First couple weeks of MK11, I am going to play nothing but Liu and Jacqui.

Reactions: Zev
He looks very all in close up right now, I doubt they would give him safety.
Maybe if he can stance cancel who knows.

The teleport is visually pleasing but I think the overhead must have really bad tracking if you watch the video so it may not be as dangerous.

I am hype about his anti air fire to kick crushing blow.

The Shaolin brothers look at their best! Liu an lao have very neat animations. Im impressed and cant wait to go hands on with lao and liu. Both sold me on MK11

Parasurama

Dragon
He looks very all in close up right now, I doubt they would give him safety.
Maybe if he can stance cancel who knows.

The teleport is visually pleasing but I think the overhead must have really bad tracking if you watch the video so it may not be as dangerous.

I am hype about his anti air fire to kick crushing blow.
Yeah this! He doesnt seem to have the advancing normals everyone else has.
It doesn't matter we got damage mix and style.

ArcticTabasco

I wish I knew Kung Fu.
Looking dope as hell. Instant main. Hopefully there's some cool customization options in there too, though the classic look is fine.

fireborg

Noob
I mean, yeah that damage is high but I don't get why they need to nerf it. You can do it only once per match and parrying a wake up doesn't seem that easy to do. Especially if you try a couple of times the person is going to know you're going for it and adjust accordingly.
Agreed+
You can get fullcombopunished allday for that, so that evens it out

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Remember his "Arcade fatality"? lol I hope they bring it back someday, at least as a friendship