What's new

General/Other - Dragons Fire Liu Kang DF sparring partners ( PSN )

the.hamburglar

Alien keeps me up at night
I saw a different thread kind of like this but it is almost 4 months old and no one has ever replied , I also do not know if there is like a section created just for sparring partners in general, so my question is anyone who has a playstation 4 also in need of a sparring partner should add me and im usually on all week from around say 4pm-9/12pm and sometimes later. I mostly am on mortal kombat x. Generally the only things i can do is f2,1,3-fbrc, in the corner i can do two iafb into a combo, still working on that, i can do iafb consistently when i am on the left side, almost consistent on the right. i have been playing him since early december so any sparring partners would be appreciated from higher or equal level or even a fresh kang. psn- epictrolololo
its an old name, long story

Xx-TGODPRINCE-Xx

New Patch!!!
I saw a different thread kind of like this but it is almost 4 months old and no one has ever replied , I also do not know if there is like a section created just for sparring partners in general, so my question is anyone who has a playstation 4 also in need of a sparring partner should add me and im usually on all week from around say 4pm-9/12pm and sometimes later. I mostly am on mortal kombat x. Generally the only things i can do is f2,1,3-fbrc, in the corner i can do two iafb into a combo, still working on that, i can do iafb consistently when i am on the left side, almost consistent on the right. i have been playing him since early december so any sparring partners would be appreciated from higher or equal level or even a fresh kang. psn- epictrolololo
its an old name, long story
Add me if you want. i'm always down to plau lui, as long as connection cool. My psn is on my profile and it's my name.

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
Idont play many kangs so itll be good practice. Im bdizzle2700. I main cyber kano. But i can mess with other characters.

any suggestion for a sparring partner, I am new to mkx only been playing for 3 months never played the others mk's, am a total noob, would anyone like to practice with me, I can play the cpu on hard and win but I understand playing a live opponent is different, would like to learn and spend lots of months to get better, would anyone like to help, I will put in the time after each session to work on my faults that anyone points out so as to improve subcryo

Malices' World

LOL!! @.@
Looking for a liu DF lab partner could use some help with his fbrc i just barley picked him up about 2 days ago. Any help would be appreciated :).

the.hamburglar

Alien keeps me up at night
I got me one of those too. Give you my ugly sub mirror match.
Im on right now playing on ps4. If you wanna add me, il do a set with you. I have a broken index finger at the moment so my execution isnt the best and Ive been playing a lot more characters so theres that. Im not in my prime lol

Last edited: