What's new

Liu Kang Arcade Ending

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
FINALLY, THIS is Liu Kang we lost in DEADLY ALLIANCE!
Humble, responsible and kind. Not that arrogant asshole they made him in MK9 or a mindless zombie in Deception.
Very sweet ending. Also, Bo Rai Cho cameo

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
What a great arcade ending.

Liu Kang really grew on me as a character in MK11. Especially the scene in the arena, where he walks up to Kitana to say goodbye. He tells her, that he will come back for her and quickly adds to aid her. He then bows in front of her. She hugs him, but he is too polite to hug her back. He bows again and goes away with a big smile on his face.
Easily one of my favorite scenes in the entire story.

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
What a great arcade ending.

Liu Kang really grew on me as a character in MK11. Especially the scene in the arena, where he walks up to Kitana to say goodbye. He tells her, that he will come back for her and quickly adds to aid her. He then bows in front of her. She hugs him, but he is too polite to hug her back. He bows again and goes away with a big smile on his face.
Easily one of my favorite scenes in the entire story.
Absolutely
I like that he is very sensible in the entire game

This should have been the story ending. This feels like Liu is a shaolin monk. He is giving up earthy pleasures for a higher purpose. The story ending felt like they wanted to let him have his cake and eat it too