What's new

General/Other - Liu Kang Liu Kang Alternate Costumes(Unlocked)

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
Silly question, but were you playing as Liu Kang? Ranked or unranked?

I wonder if it is perhaps just tied to the number of wins, not necessarily in a row...
With the amount of people that have the skin, I am guessing it's just a certain amount of ranked wins with Liu Kang. Of course that's just a guess, and I will be starting up ranked matches tonight to get the skin.

Perdition said:
Been doing a bunch of those Tower Challenges, no Dark Emperor Liu Kang.
I acquired the Dark Emperor alternate after completing ten randomly-generated Tower Challenges, non-consecutively.

Edit: Oh, you've already got it.
---
Threads merged.

kencheese

sub zero cryomancer
to get dark emperor kang, go online sign into playstation network, go to main menu, go to towers,go to new tower challenges, pick your character of choice and fight 5 characters, 2 matches each, if you lose a match you and retry as many times as it takes to beat that character, when you do the next character match startes, after beating all five characters twice, you are asked to go to main menu or continue with another new tower, and do it all over again, botom line 10 new tower challanges, 50 total characters to fight(some are repeat) and 100 matches must be won(if you have trouble with a character you can retry as many times as you want till you beat him/her twice), you can do it all in one sitting 2 hours plus or do a tower and come back the next day and do another and so on and so on, when done you get dark emperor, regardless of the time it took to do all of the above scott r

kencheese

sub zero cryomancer
for revenant liu kang you just need to win 25 online pvp ranked, need no consecutive win streak, just need 25 wins in rank match play to get it