What's new

General/Other - Liu Kang Liu Kang Alternate Costumes(Unlocked)

Superi0rMagik

You only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent
Tournament: beat classic tower
Revnant :win 15-20 ranked matches in a row
Emperor : play challenge tower 10 times

Last edited:

AssassiN

Noob
What do people mean with "specials level 10"? Where can you see this?
I'd love to know how to unlock his last 2 costumes. Emperor Kang looks sick.

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
The specials to level 10 does not work.
It's been confirmed that it doesn't unlock Rev Liu.
There are reports of people unlocking him while doing living towers (Like with Kitana's Dark Empress skin) but also reports of people unlocking Rev Liu through online PvP.
I have reasons to believe every skin can be unlocked without playing online matches and possibly have multiple ways of being unlocked.

xX_Atrocitus_Xx

Blood & Rage
The specials to level 10 does not work.
It's been confirmed that it doesn't unlock Rev Liu.
There are reports of people unlocking him while doing living towers (Like with Kitana's Dark Empress skin) but also reports of people unlocking Rev Liu through online PvP.
I have reasons to believe every skin can be unlocked without playing online matches and possibly have multiple ways of being unlocked.
I am about to hit ten on my mine so brb I'll let you know if it works

kaseyk

Noob
Rev kang . i got just randomly playing online was prob onboard a 10 streak in ranked or so .
Wasn't paying to much attention but it was the night it came out and during my first online playing . Could've been a brotherhood of shadows unlock .
i was using tournament kang which i got from classic tower .

I've read you get dark emperor for level 50 brotherhood of shadows . I will confirm when i get there im 44 now .

I got Revenant Liu from winning 10 straight ranked matches as well. Now if only I knew how to get Dark Emperor Liu my life would be complete.

xX_Atrocitus_Xx

Blood & Rage
Rev kang . i got just randomly playing online was prob onboard a 10 streak in ranked or so .
Wasn't paying to much attention but it was the night it came out and during my first online playing . Could've been a brotherhood of shadows unlock .
i was using tournament kang which i got from classic tower .

I've read you get dark emperor for level 50 brotherhood of shadows . I will confirm when i get there im 44 now .
I'm level 50 I don't have it

TemperingMoon

I Am The White Wolf
Question guys....although its probably been asked....I'll ask again. Is there anyway unlocking these alts. in the krypt alone? Or do you have to do it online in towers? Thanks in advance.

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
Well, I guess I have to do ranked then. I've been playing a lot of player matches (over 100) and have yet to unlock any alt costume. The only one I got was the tournament costume, and that was through the klassic tower.

This kind of sucks. Ranked is where I seem to find all the people with horrible connections.

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
it has been reported Dark Emperor Liu has been found.
Where you wonder?

Challenge Towers.

It appears to be a random drop so I don't have any specifications on it.
I'll go give it a few tries as soon as I finish ranking up my factions and I'll report back with my findings to confirm.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
I got both Kang and kitanas at the end of random towers... One where I got gold and one where I got silver... So Idk it seems very random... No revnant yet on either...
The first costume you always get from the classic tower which saves koins in the krypt for other stuff... Same with fatalities and brutalities... If you just do them they unlock without the krypt...

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
Well can confirm it now that it's at least one of the ways to unlock Dark Emperor Liu Kang.
He dropped for me doing Tower Challenges, I think it was my 10th?
Seen multiple reports that this works for people guaranteed.
Here's a video of the unlock in case you have doubts.

Last edited: