What's new

Tech - Dualist Liu Kang 75-77% combo

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
If you can use this after a whif in the corner it'd be neat. Maybe you can reset into this from a juggle.

shaowebb

I got some tech with dualist liu kang but I don't main him so I haven't published it
I've been playing Flame Fist exclusively with Liu Kang and thinking of maining it so I don't really know his other variation tools. Still stuck waiting for PC patches though...radeon users like me are sitting on massive frame drops offline and its making it hard to lab :(

Does he have the MB grab reset in dualist? If so I'd see if I could use that to setup charge.

I've been playing Flame Fist exclusively with Liu Kang and thinking of maining it so I don't really know his other variation tools. Still stuck waiting for PC patches though...radeon users like me are sitting on massive frame drops offline and its making it hard to lab :(

Does he have the MB grab reset in dualist? If so I'd see if I could use that to setup charge.
Everyone has the mb grab reset. If you land a njp you get two free charges if I'm correct.

shaowebb

Everyone has the mb grab reset. If you land a njp you get two free charges if I'm correct.
Hmm...two free charges? Its not the 3 but with two you could get some good damage if you set this up right. I think using that setup might be the best way to at least use some of this to maximize damage on combos. Not sure if he has anything that could net him a longer gap than the MB throw reset.