What's new

Little Girl does Mortal Kombat impressions, "Your soul is mine!"

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Awww... She needs to get the role of female Shang Tsung/Ermac. :D

Please, ask NRS to check this. xD

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Why is this front paged? Isnt this suppose to be a competitive site but we get this of all things front paged. After the issues we had getting tournaments front paged for a good amount of time a video that is basically pointless is getting front paged. This is almost as bad the CD Jr front page tweets. Geez

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Why is this front paged? Isnt this suppose to be a competitive site but we get this of all things front paged. After the issues we had getting tournaments front paged for a good amount of time a video that is basically pointless is getting front paged. This is almost as bad the CD Jr front page tweets. Geez
There is literally one major coming up and every other bit of a new gets front paged. It's a slow news time since it's a transition period. Just relax.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Because the cuteness kills even Shiva.

Indecisive

There is literally one major coming up and every other bit of a new gets front paged. It's a slow news time since it's a transition period. Just relax.
But this isn't news in anyway. Its super pointless. It would of been better to front page a post about scar being in the hospital since before christmas. But not random youtube video. The time could also be spend promoting Kombat cup and the Little man event. Theres also other online events that can be talked about as well. Theres plenty of content. But nope. Child saying flawless victory is more important than all of that

Indecisive

Konquest is super epic each week, could determine a lot with these last three weeks of kombat cup, and gets 0 coverage.

So @RM Indecisive has a point.

Still a cool video.
RIGHT. Semijii *Sorry idk how to spell his name* is now first place. With scar out of commission how does that mess with the points, Probably a lot of players trying to sneak into the top 8/stay in the top 8. So much can be discussed and broken down in a thread. Who needs to do well, who is guaranteed, Etc. But nah Cute Youtube videos

Tweedy

Noob
RIGHT. Semijii *Sorry idk how to spell his name* is now first place. With scar out of commission how does that mess with the points, Probably a lot of players trying to sneak into the top 8/stay in the top 8. So much can be discussed and broken down in a thread. Who needs to do well, who is guaranteed, Etc. But nah Cute Youtube videos
Yeah

Konquest is basically Kombat Cup with the top 4 being ineligible, that happens every Thursday night. The prize is points, and with the bottom half of the top 12-15 being super close, it could really determine who makes the top 8 finals.

Scar is pretty secure. You'd have to see entire week wins from Rye, me, and two out of Revet/Raptor/Yung/Iluusions, to completely knock him out of the top 8. With 3 weeks left that's impossible so yeah.

Indecisive

Yeah

Konquest is basically Kombat Cup with the top 4 being ineligible, that happens every Thursday night. The prize is points, and with the bottom half of the top 12-15 being super close, it could really determine who makes the top 8 finals.

Scar is pretty secure. You'd have to see entire week wins from Rye, me, and two out of Revet/Raptor/Yung/Iluusions, to completely knock him out of the top 8. With 3 weeks left that's impossible so yeah.
If i was able to keep up every week i would probably write something about it. But work keeps bodying me. Need the money so i can travel for Inj2. bottom have of it is literally the sharks. The hunger is probably really fucking real for them.

Ozzy_K

Death waits for a slightest lapse in concentration
It's good if tounaments would get more coverage, just a polite request that the results not to be posted IN THE TITLE of the posting, for those people who watch later and don't want to spoil it for themselves by going to TYM and seeing who won wright on the front page.

E

Eldriken

Start making a thread for every single thing that you feel should be front paged. Make it concise, to the point and very well written. Then tag any and all mods that you can think of to get it front paged.

If it's that important to you, you do the work and we'll do the part you can't do. Sound good?

Unless you're up to doing this, why don't you stop complaining? So some things were missed or maybe overlooked entirely that you and others think should have been front paged. But you know what? It's not up to you. It's not up to me. It's not up to anyone other than Storms and Crimson.

This site isn't always going to have all the coverage you and others think it should have.

Indecisive

Start making a thread for every single thing that you feel should be front paged. Make it concise, to the point and very well written. Then tag any and all mods that you can think of to get it front paged.

If it's that important to you, you do the work and we'll do the part you can't do. Sound good?

Unless you're up to doing this, why don't you stop complaining? So some things were missed or maybe overlooked entirely that you and others think should have been front paged. But you know what? It's not up to you. It's not up to me. It's not up to anyone other than Storms and Crimson.
I used to do that all the time. Multiple times. You should know that. You are talking to me like i have never done that and don't know how it works. I'm complaining cause that seems to be the thing that works around here now. I made a huge thread a while back talking about the issues on the site. it was a good thread just stating issues that needed to be fixed. It go ignored by most of the mods and forgotten. I tagged multiple different mods in the thread. Nobody cared. Things didn't really get fixed at all.

The only thing that got changed was you getting the power to front page stuff. Which was needed. Since you are actually on the site unlike a large majority of the mods on this site. Yet we see certain members complaining about things like Winners in the articles and article writers like myself are forced into doing that without our consent. *Just an example*

So from my point of view Complaining works and making threads discussing actual issues doesn't do anything. Also the reason why i don't make certain articles anymore is cause i don't care enough to follow MKX anymore like i did injustice. When injustice 2 comes out if i enjoy it as much as Inj1 then ill be all over stuff again. Also I'm still a bit upset at a Mod changing my title consistently without my permission even though i said not to change it. Then when i was told certain mods could see who changed it and when i asked who changed it i never got an answer. This is still very disorganized.

Is this post Concise, To the Point and Very Well Written enough for you? Or do i need to spell check it on word? *Me being sarcastic, And a dick, I really don't care anymore* *Nothing against you*

E

Eldriken

I used to do that all the time. Multiple times. You should know that. You are talking to me like i have never done that and don't know how it works. I'm complaining cause that seems to be the thing that works around here now. I made a huge thread a while back talking about the issues on the site. it was a good thread just stating issues that needed to be fixed. It go ignored by most of the mods and forgotten. I tagged multiple different mods in the thread. Nobody cared. Things didn't really get fixed at all.

The only thing that got changed was you getting the power to front page stuff. Which was needed. Since you are actually on the site unlike a large majority of the mods on this site. Yet we see certain members complaining about things like Winners in the articles and article writers like myself are forced into doing that without our consent. *Just an example*

So from my point of view Complaining works and making threads discussing actual issues doesn't do anything. Also the reason why i don't make certain articles anymore is cause i don't care enough to follow MKX anymore like i did injustice. When injustice 2 comes out if i enjoy it as much as Inj1 then ill be all over stuff again. Also I'm still a bit upset at a Mod changing my title consistently without my permission even though i said not to change it. Then when i was told certain mods could see who changed it and when i asked who changed it i never got an answer. This is still very disorganized.

Is this post Concise, To the Point and Very Well Written enough for you? Or do i need to spell check it on word? *Me being sarcastic, And a dick, I really don't care anymore* *Nothing against you*
I know you did all of this before, Inde. I just don't know what to tell you. What is it that you want us, the staff, to do to make things more pleasant (if this is even the right word) for you and others that may share the same sentiment(s) as you?

You tell me via a PM and I will see what I can do.

Indecisive

I know you did all of this before, Inde. I just don't know what to tell you. What is it that you want us, the staff, to do to make things more pleasant (if this is even the right word) for you and others that may share the same sentiment(s) as you?

You tell me via a PM and I will see what I can do.
Probably after work. IRL comes first. Lol