What's new

Guide - Impostor List of special moves Shinnok copies with "Mimicry" special in "Impostor" variation -Updated 3/8/16

Madji

Noob
22. Shinnok- Nothing. He just keeps doing the “Mimicry” special over and over again. [/QUOTE said:
Actually i believe he gets a damage boost for a short time, i'll run some tests after my game finishes patching for how long it last etc

Fenixy

Noob
Shinnok can cover so much ground with f2 with this armor on...
Played vs Jason. Well...it's bad. It takes away reset option and force you to use this unsafe armor ability in which you can't jump(unless enviroments jumps), so no teleports and jumpin overhead at all. There is no reason to not block when Shinnok use this armor move, only thing Shinnok can do is a 16% throw and he will be punished with full combo even if throw will connect.

So basically you steal the move....and keep it for the whole round,and fight without mimic dmg boost(YAY!), unless you have life lead and want to berserk-mode 20% chipp dmg with f224 d2 run d2 run d2.

So, this is kind of unimportant, but I haven't seen anyone else talk about it and I'm not sure where else to mention it.

But anyway, was doing klassic towers with Impostor Shinnok last night, and if you manage a mimicry on Corrupted Shinnok, you steal his axe kick move. Just thought it was a neat touch to give the arcade boss a move to steal.

Sorry for the double post, but I just thought of something else. My understanding is that the PC version has found ways to make Rain, Baraka, and Sindel playable. I'm curious if any of them have moves to steal.

shad0ki11er 27

Time will only tell the Greats
so I don't play this character but do want to know sometime soon is there a time limit you keep the opponents special move for?

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
Not sure if its been mentioned in this section yet, but Shinnok also appears to gain the Brutality associated with the special move that he steals. I just saw him use Mileena's Roll Brutality.

For those noobs who learn better a character by watching a real match rather only a combo this one may help you as well.

IMPOSTOR