What's new

Guide - Impostor List of special moves Shinnok copies with "Mimicry" special in "Impostor" variation -Updated 3/8/16

Shinnok steals Predator's invisibility move. Looks like the standard, not the EX. Was kind of hoping for self destruct or Scimitar Stab, but it'll do.

Shinnok steals Tremor's db2 and he can use up, regular, or down for overhead. Up/oh both juggle and the regular does the most dmg. up also has the fastest startup

TeknoOdin

DR. GreenBaneFateArrCrow
okay guys dunno if its posted but shinnok seems to steal the net from triborg though he could just be stealing off the cyrax variation...

UPDATE he steals smokes ball so its safe to assume that he steals a move from each variation ....

Last edited:

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
hey, sooo how do i fight sonya with shinnok? i was using impostor against her, felt like once she got in there wasnt too much i could do.

~posted this in the wrong thread.....lol

miti_mumway

Casual Lab Monster
With Sektor's tele-punch, Shinnok can do some fun meterless stuff off NJP. If you land NJP and hellsparks at the apex of their ascent, you have enough time to do a raw Sektor telepunch and then connect further into mimicry. It's pretty neat comboing without detonating your sparks!