What's new

List of Generic & Jinsei Augments

The Ultimate

aka CommandThrower
Some of these look pretty fun. Unlimited krushing blows? Smaller window on flawless blocking? Plus all the unique character-specific enhancements. Since this is all single player, it's fine.

I'll look forward to actually messing around with these!

Some of these look pretty fun. Unlimited krushing blows? Smaller window on flawless blocking? Plus all the unique character-specific enhancements. Since this is all single player, it's fine.

I'll look forward to actually messing around with these!
I agree, i'm hoping that it'll yield some nutty stuff that'll actually make TOT more appealing.

Art Lean

Noob
Just got all my augments updated... woah boy. :confused:

Bye bye all my beloved ones, you were wonderful whilst you lasted... now to craft my characters all over again, sigh. :(

And damn this seems weirdly lopsided, so I have 1290 soul augments, 2233 netherflame augments, 684 order krystal augments, 3 chaos energy augments, 1 dragon blood augments and 0 jinsei essence augments (this covers everyone with the same augments). :coffee:

Just got all my augments updated... woah boy. :confused:

Bye bye all my beloved ones, you were wonderful whilst you lasted... now to craft my characters all over again, sigh. :(

And damn this seems weirdly lopsided, so I have 1290 soul augments, 2233 netherflame augments, 684 order krystal augments, 3 chaos energy augments, 1 dragon blood augments and 0 jinsei essence augments (this covers everyone with the same augments). :coffee:
Just got my update as well. i found about the same thing.

I can also confirm that I now get the proper rewards from TOT for new characters.

Art Lean

Noob
Do we have any idea what the Lucky Rabbit's Foot does yet? Many were assuming a 'Test Your Luck' mini game was going to come along with this update, but nope and the augment is still as nebulous as it ever was :confused: