What's new

General/Other List of GA Tournament Players

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
i can vouch for 7L if he still goes on this site, he's pretty good with GA and he roomed with me at ect 5, thats all i know, with of course every one's master Chris G.

Reactions: 7L

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
i can vouch for 7L if he still goes on this site, he's pretty good with GA and he roomed with me at ect 5, thats all i know, with of course every one's master Chris G.
I'd much rather have them post here themselves.

Just to be clear, this is not a "who's a good GA" thread, it's a "who uses GA in tournaments and is a TYM user" thread.

Chris Geesus doesn't come here.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
I'd much rather have them post here themselves.

Just to be clear, this is not a "who's a good GA" thread, it's a "who uses GA in tournaments and is a TYM user" thread.

Chris Geesus doesn't come here.
okay

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
went 4-2 with Green Arrow at UFGT, only lost to Black Adam, and it was GGA Han both times.

Beat 2 Green Lanterns 1 Aquaman 1 Sinestro,

good times.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I'm a Green Arrow main and I used him at WNF this past week. I'm going to finally be able to put more time into this game so hopefully you guys will see me placing well once I get some match ups figured out.

7L

Heads up!
Sadly I won't be going to EVO. Money and time is just too tight with me now a days. But I'd love to put in some input for you guys. I have some tech I've been *hiding??* I don't even know if it's hiding because I've been off tym for so long but I have a lot to discuss

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
Sadly I won't be going to EVO. Money and time is just too tight with me now a days. But I'd love to put in some input for you guys. I have some tech I've been *hiding??* I don't even know if it's hiding because I've been off tym for so long but I have a lot to discuss
Can you share it?

7L

Heads up!
lol... 7L, the master of suspense!
can i share it...hmm...*builds more suspense*

of course, I'll post a couple videos of set ups and what not. gimmicky resets and some good old fashion mind games that i like to do. The videos will probably be shitty cell phone quality but they work for the most part, I have one on the facebook mk community of a nice little corner reset :p

I have off tomorrow so i'll probably throw a few videos up. and just a hint, d1 to ice arrow is so last week :D

7L

Heads up!
D1 to Ice Arrow is always a viable tactic... lol.
oh I know it is, it's great to use and that's should be your main way to get pressure going...they have to respect d1 db2 so that builds some mind games for poking back a d1. I just don't want to ruin the fun for tomorrow. Getting the camera ready :p

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
oh I know it is, it's great to use and that's should be your main way to get pressure going...they have to respect d1 db2 so that builds some mind games for poking back a d1. I just don't want to ruin the fun for tomorrow. Getting the camera ready :p

Alright.. You're building it up don't let it kome krashing down. lol.

Reactions: 7L

G4S Ermacio

Orbs... Orbs everywhere
I am a new Green Arrow player and plan on attending tournaments near PA

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I'm a tournament GA player, so pls add me in. I dunno when the Injustice tournaments in Angola will start, but i do my regular training against different players who are also waiting for Injustice to have a tournament, he is the character i'm also well rounded with along with Aquaman.

GOL Eklectic

Surrender, it's over.
I need some Green Arrow mains to add on PSN. Cossner hasn't been playing. Anyone know some people I can add?