What's new

Lineup for The Clash TONIGHT on Stream.me

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian

It's Friday! And we all know what that means: time for The Clash! We've got some familiar faces, some War of the Gods regulars and, most importantly, we've got Randy "Macho Man" Savage on mic with Hank Rutherford Hill (if he can get time off with Strickland).

The Undercard is looking pretty interesting, with Mr. Aquaman jumping off hosting duty in order to play a set with Playboy. Following that, we've got King Tiza vs Vex and then Titanium Tigerz vs. Kindest to get us ready for the main event, which is one of the best that The Clash has put together since its inception.

To tell you how stacked this card is tonight, this main card is looking like it could be something out of a major Top 8: Deoxys vs. 2EZ, Fullauto vs. SoundsLikePause, Dab vs. Sooneo (who just make Top 8 in the last WoTG) and Biohazard vs. Buffalo. We've got Bane, Sub-zero, Blue Beetle, Firestorm: basically just a really diverse line-up bringing us some great action. Which you can catch on Stream.me at 8 p.m. EST. You've got a little less than 2 hours, don't miss it!

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Holly Shit the set between Buffalo and BioHazard was AMAZING! If you haven't seen it go watch it now, that was the closing set of the card and GOD DAMMIT if deserved that spot, both players played out of their minds.

Awesome stuff!