What's new

Limited Skins

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I hope they give him Ledger's full skin and Phoenix's in the future. I'd say Jack's too but you can have his look with his hats, suits etc

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I hope they give him Ledger's full skin and Phoenix's in the future. I'd say Jack's too but you can have his look with his hats, suits etc
As cool as this would be, I absolutely do not see it happening.

On topic, the skins are pretty awful in this game. Very disappointing.

MKF30

As cool as this would be, I absolutely do not see it happening.

On topic, the skins are pretty awful in this game. Very disappointing.
Joker's skins are pretty meh in this game I agree. But then I mean Joker you really can only do so much, he typically wears purple suits often, same make up just different hats sometimes but they could add different comic book and movie looks if they really wanted but that's up to WB. I think it would be dumb not to include them especially for someone as popular as Joker.

The fact there are Limited skins and we are FORCED to see them and never be able to inlock them REALLY Sucks
Indeed, I mean some of us will be able to but not everyone is super hardcore nor wants to put up with the grind of KL(as many have pointed out on here, not worth the rewards nevermind the stress) Let's hope NRS learns from this and goes back to their old routine where anyone can unlock anything thru various modes, means a la MK 9, MK X etc I don't understand why they did this, not everyone wants to play ranked against toxic assholes daily. And deep down even Tyler and Derrick know this because on one kast when they streamed KL I could hear the dread in Tyler's voice when the guy counterpicked him with Scorpion and Geras lol.

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
Joker's skins are alright, the original MK ones are decent (I am not a fan of that 8 ball eye tho) the only problem is that when its a character as a big as joker who has a lot inspiration to pull from it's disappointing that we get so little of it.

Zviko

Noob
Joker's skins are alright, the original MK ones are decent (I am not a fan of that 8 ball eye tho) the only problem is that when its a character as a big as joker who has a lot inspiration to pull from it's disappointing that we get so little of it.
I don't like that 8 ball eye either which makes 2 of his skins useless to me. The feather one would actually be great without it.

MKF30

The feathers outfit with 8 ball eye makes Joker looks like a mix between something out steampunk Bioshock and one of the village people.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I wish they had limited skins for all characters. For example, the Halloween skins for Liu, Jade and Kabal... it keeps the game fresh and interesting, PLUS you can be proud of owning them as they are no longer available. In essence, you're proud of your loyalty to the game.

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
I wish they had limited skins for all characters. For example, the Halloween skins for Liu, Jade and Kabal... it keeps the game fresh and interesting, PLUS you can be proud of owning them as they are no longer available. In essence, you're proud of your loyalty to the game.
and then there are those of us who were out of town, or had no power, ect.
Limited that is earnable but you HAVE to buy them later? I can see that, but limited for two weeks then unavailable? Waste of time due too the only people are the top 5% players who don't even play said Kharacter

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
and then there are those of us who were out of town, or had no power, ect.
Limited that is earnable but you HAVE to buy them later? I can see that, but limited for two weeks then unavailable? Waste of time due too the only people are the top 5% players who don't even play said Kharacter
Skins you have to pay for would help keep the game alive and it creates incentive to keep playing the game in general.

Honestly, if I knew the Halloween pack was going to be unavailable soon, I probably would have bought it even though I don't play MK11. Reason being, in case I pop back into it... I have those skins and I'd consider them special.

Having no power, etc is unfortunate but limited features and items in games are the way to keep it alive... but keep doing them, just new events and items.