What's new

Life On Boon Street - STB Shujinkydink

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Welcome back one and all to "Life on Boon Street", the show that goes beyond players personas and gets to know the people behind the players. This week, we have a very special guest, a man who has continually done Canada and the Quan Chi community proud. Everyone please welcome the leader of STB, STB Shujinkydink.​
Shujinkydink talks about his suprising upbringing, the strength of family, being a dad, being adopted, and life as a highschool student. For the first time, gain clarity and introspection into a man who has not only placed well at tournaments, but has amassed support from various players in the community. Ladies and gentleman, please welcome, STB Shujinkydink.​
Youtube Video:
Please subscribe to my youtube channel to get all Life On Boon Street episodes as they come.​
~STB TakeAChance​

STB Bodam

"Game... Blouses."
I can't express how proud I am to associate myself as an STB member and a friend of ShujinkyDink's. He's always been one of my favorite players and now to be apart of the group he has started from the ground up; I can't even begin to express how grateful I am to be apart of STB.