What's new

LIfe On Boon Street - Mr.Mileena

Art Killer B

[Mid-tier Humble-man]
This may sound stupid, but why 'Mr. Mileena' if you play Kitana? because it sounds better than 'Mr. Kitana'? why not 'Sr. Kitana'? (I think it sounds good).

-Sorry, I just couldn't resist to ask. It's been in my head since I heard about you-

P.D. Eso es tener huevos.

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
Good stuff Joe! I truely had so much fun at tx showdown even though I played like garbage, meeting you and some of the other top players was a definite highlight. Hope to see you at another tourney in the near future. Take care and never let anyone elses negativity bring you down. ;)

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
i took a break from the wave of podcasts but im glad i decided to break it with this

Mr. Mileena although we've never really talked,always respected the hell of of you as a player, now i respect u even more so as a man, the courage u shown in talking about what u talked about was very inspiring

TakeAChance after one esp i think this becoming my fav podcast pretty fast, great concept and great for all the kommunity, going to go listen to the pig of the hut one now, great stuff man, keep it up

Espio

Kokomo
I just finished watching it..I just gotta say as gay person, I was very proud of Mr. Mileena's courage to talk on this podcast, especially given that he's not out, a very emotional show and mad respect to him. Even if people aren't immediately accepting, they will almost always come around, keep that hope in mind:).

I also was pleased to hear a positive spin on match ups and believing in yourself and your main, really nice stuff.

I gotta watch the rest of these, half way through the Tom Brady one.

I just finished watching it..I just gotta say as gay person, I was very proud of Mr. Mileena's courage to talk on this podcast, especially given that he's not out, a very emotional show and mad respect to him. Even if people aren't immediately accepting, they will almost always come around, keep that hope in mind:).

I also was pleased to hear a positive spin on match ups and believing in yourself and your main, really nice stuff.

I gotta watch the rest of these, half way through the Tom Brady one.
thank you <3, good luck at your tournament this weekend!