What's new

LIfe On Boon Street - Mr.Mileena

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Welcome back one and all to Life on Boon Street. Our most recent stroll down Boon Street takes us to immensely personal places. Themes of sexuality, family, and self are explored. I expect everyone to show a level of respect and admiration for the courage of our most recent guest. His bravery and courage for talking about these subjects can not and should not be understated. Ladies and gentleman please welcome our newest guest to Boon Street, Mr.Mileena.​
This interview is one of the more personal interviews I have ever conducted. I will once again please ask that all listeners show the amount of respect and courtesy that Mr.Mileena deserves for talking about his particular subject matter. This interview should not be missed by anyone who wants to explore the trials and tribulations of a minority MK player.​
Video:
Please subscribe to my youtube channel to get Boon Street updates as they come :)
~ STB TakeAChance​

Just wanted to say thank you to chance, these podcasts are one of a kind, allowing the player to express himself as a person to the community as a whole.
This has helped me so much already, I feel a bit of the weight has lifted from my shoulders.

You're the man chance, good person. Thanks

I love this community, love you all :)

Just wanted to say thank you to chance, these podcasts are one of a kind, allowing the player to express himself as a person to the community as a whole.
This has helped me so much already, I feel a bit of the weight has lifted from my shoulders.

You're the man chance, good person. Thanks

I love this community, love you all :)
You, Osu, Konqrr, CD, and Shords are my idols.

Just letting you know.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
Mr. Mileena that took immense courage and I applaud you. My favorite Boon Street so far. This is why this community is so great, we're all accepting of one another (except maybe the characters they play *fuck Kitana* lol).

Seriously though...good shit you've made me a bigger fan.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Mr. Mileena
Good stuff, really felt like we got to know you better. Perhaps we will cross paths at a tx tourney. Easily one of my favorite players.
Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I finally got a chance to listen and very happy I did

<3 joe and he's been one my favorite reasons to be in close touch w this community

He has helped me immensely as a player and helped me grow up in some ways

Joe rocks!!

A lot of interesting points were brought up