What's new

Life On Boon Street - JamesMK

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Welcome back to Life on Boon Street. On today's show we have a guest who has been involved with not only the creation of Mortal Kombat, but the creation of the scene itself. On this show we learn about a man who smoke and drank with superstars, had altercations with the law, beat people at MK1 with one hand, and saved a bunch of lovable guinea pigs from being...eaten. Our guest has not only cemented his legacy within Mk, but continues to burn a trail within the community...​
Please welcome jamessmk to Boon Street.​
Video:
Please subscribe to my youtube channel www.youtube.com/mortalmonday to get updates as soon as new content is released.​

Welcome back to Life on Boon Street. On today's show we have a guest who has been involved with not only the creation of Mortal Kombat, but the creation of the scene itself. On this show we learn about a man who smoke and drank with superstars, had altercations with the law, beat people at MK1 with one hand, and saved a bunch of lovable guinea pigs from being...eaten. Our guest has not only cemented his legacy within Mk, but continues to burn a trail within the community...​
Please welcome jamessmk to Boon Street.​
Video: *Coming Shortly*​
Please subscribe to my youtube channel www.youtube.com/mortalmonday to get updates as soon as new content is released.​
Jamesmk is old school mk... respect the roots.
You mean he is an old bastard?

Goldi

Noob
Omg! <3 James! And I so remember where that picture was taken, too, lol.

I think I owe him a favor :)

Hey just to let all you young
Bucks out there know. ^ that criticalshot is the cheap gene I speak of. Old mofo :)
I was a Guile player who did hands cuffs, the statue and the shadow throw; thats what we called it then. I used to throw with Guile (because I liked the animation) and people would get bent out of shape and cry. Then I heard people say that it wasn't cheap to throw with Zangief so I would tick throw (we called it block throw) all day.

Jim respect my gangsta! I would win no matter how I played, but pissing people off and looking into there eyes was priceless. Not like this online trolling stuff.

jamessmk

I am your god
I was a Guile player who did hands cuffs, the statue and the shadow throw; thats what we called it then. I used to throw with Guile (because I liked the animation) and people would get bent out of shape and cry. Then I heard people say that it wasn't cheap to throw with Zangief so I would tick throw (we called it block throw) all day.

Jim respect my gangsta! I would win no matter how I played, but pissing people off and looking into there eyes was priceless. Not like this online trolling stuff.

So true nothing like making someone punch a machine. Mad props

MaceWind

Crazy 88
Ahhh, JamesMK. A man after my own heart and close to my my age. Old school MKers unite! I'll be downloading this in the morning. I'm sure it will be good.

BTW, he has promised me to take care of Detroit if I am not around, I will hold you to that.

xSMoKEx

Coward Character User
Great podcast Chance and James. Watched it yesterday and it was very entertaining. Good stuff man and keep these coming, we have some very interesting people in this community :D