What's new

License To Slide(2015) Sundance Trailer

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
This is the Sundance trailer for Killer Frost: License to Slide. The film shall be coming out later this summer. There will be a Kickstarter to cover the marketing costs with prizes that include being written into the script.

I'd like to take this time to say goodbye to a friend of mine. I know I haven't known you for very long as a few short years are mere flecks in time when you get older. And as I've gotten older I never did think I would meet a friend like you. We've butted heads at times, but I see that as a testament to how close we had become. Like rivals. Like siblings. Like family. While I may not see you again, I want you to know that I appreciate the times we've had together, and the experiences we've made a long the way. It's been an awesome three years. I love you man. Farewell Injustice. You will never be forgotten.

All rights reserved. 2015 Digital Dieties production, Warner Bros. Inc. Synecopy, Dolby Surround Sound. Killer Frost License to Slide directed by Ricky J. Raws, in association with DC comics, Raws Baws productions.@Louise Lincoln as Killer Frost @Brock Lesnar as Doomsday @Steve Buscemi as Sinestro @Eldriken as murderer @Dustin Hoffman as police negotiator @Micheal Jai White as Cyborg @Bryan Cranston as Lex Luthor @Decay as Lobo @General M2Dave as Muhammed Hassan @R.E.O. as Daivari @Blind_Ducky as hooded rifle thief @rev0lver as delivery man @FOREVER KING as Alley dumpster mugger #1 @Morgan Freeman as Morgan Freeman @Illuminati as Morgan Freemason @GGA 16 Bit as Windows Vista 64 bit @Delriach as missing man @Slips as Henchman #1 @Lindsey Lohan as Scorpion @EMPEROR_THEO as Arthur Joseph Curry @Vak Phoenix as Vladmir Putin @Espio as Felicia @RM Indecisive as Thomas Waffle (Get it?) @Chuck Norris as pre-patch Rooftop @Brian Williams as decorated veteran soldier @Qwark28 as Annie Leonhart @Mit as DJT @DJT as MIT @MITDJT as I don't even know anymore @TopTierHarley as Harleen Quinzel @Ra Helios as Anne Hathaway @RM Cossner as Kevin Costner @Mr Aqua as Tom Sellick @SonicFox5000 as Olympic Ice Skater #7

Last edited:

skahwt

Noob
I like that Youtube has clips from Sliding Doors as suggested viewing after watching this. Clearly they appeal to the same audiences.