What's new

Question - Ronin LF Ronin Teacher PSN

Hi guys, i am new to MKX and i would like to ask if anyone of you knowledged player wants to give me some tips and advice. Maybe u can add me somewhere fb/psn or what else and teach me a bit about ronin.

i am having a hard time to understand everything. i read some guides and understand 5% of it :D

would be nice if anyone is interested to help a new player out and be my teacher!

greetings Chris

I will! Just wanted to improve my skills with one tree. These fighting games require a lot of dedication and knowledge. When i played SF4 much with sagat i spent a lot of time watching tutorials and writing everything on paper to read and try. But you all know that :) its everything about skill executing and knowing when to push the right buttons.

But i'm very thankful for everything you tell me! :)

You can also read, if you haven't already, the takeda character guide here in this forum. It is well written and you have almost everything takeda related in the guide. If it is still hard to understand maybe you could take a look at this tutorial:

It was suggested to me when I started with the Mortal Kombat. Give it a try.

You can also read, if you haven't already, the takeda character guide here in this forum. It is well written and you have almost everything takeda related in the guide. If it is still hard to understand maybe you could take a look at this tutorial:

It was suggested to me when I started with the Mortal Kombat. Give it a try.
And now you're spreading the spirit!

Feels great to interact with such a great community you are helping a new player out!

Last edited:

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
And now you're spreading the spirit!

Feels great to interact with such a great community you are helping a new player out!
You're in luck. Hayatei is a top player, worth listening to on whatever he has to tell you. Look up some of his matches on youtube before you ask him stuff though.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Hayatei is the best Takeda player in the world. Just check in Youtube Hayatei's nick and see what he can do with Shirai Ryu and Ronin Takeda. He even was in Top 8 many times. If you're from Canada, you can look for him there.

But, first of all, you'll need to learn the fundamentals for the fighting games. And to understand this about Takeda's combos, you'll want to know off by heart his combos. Only then you may understand anything.

Also, check thanasismk's video for more reference.

Good luck! :)

Yeah thats what i'm doing for sure!

I watched a MKX tournament last week and saw him and his fighting skills. Thats why i choose takeda and played him since i bought the game! And this morning i read the post and saw he is actually writing with me and realised it was him himself ^^ huge honor and how cool is that? One of the best players in the world is telling an absolute newbie 'hey there, you can hit me up if you want..' thats pretty awesome!