What's new

Question Lex's Wake up options?

We all know that Lex is brilliant at taking advantage of his opponents wake up...however what should Lex himself be doing should he be knocked down?

I will sometimes go for a ballsy d2 anti airs to try and stuff certain crossups (generally this is only for baddly timed ones since Lex's d2 is a tad sluggish) or I try to go for Lex's swkward d1 since his hitbox becomes a bit disjointed as he extends his hand for the light attack.

Lex's throw has good enough range to be catch opponents trying to stay near him off gaurd.

These are only some options I've used but I really want to know what everyone else does or can suggest ^^

Wrenchfarm

Lexcorp Proprietary Technologies
The good news is that Corp charge is an invincible 6 frame wake up attack that knocks the opponent away from you. The bad news is that if it gets blocked you'll feast on a full combo punish.

A great tool to use sparingly and intelligently. Make sure your opponent knows you have it and punish anything sloppy with it (obvious jump ins, attempted meaty specials) but don't go crazy flinging yourself at the enemy every single time you get up.

The good news is that Corp charge is an invincible 6 frame wake up attack that knocks the opponent away from you. The bad news is that if it gets blocked you'll feast on a full combo punish.

A great tool to use sparingly and intelligently. Make sure your opponent knows you have it and punish anything sloppy with it (obvious jump ins, attempted meaty specials) but don't go crazy flinging yourself at the enemy every single time you get up.
I always wondered if the invul frames would make corp charge a fully invul wake up option. Only issue with it as an option is the online input delay making timing the wake up vary a lot.

Knowing Lex at least has the equivelant of a wake up shoryuken is good though :3