What's new

Video/Tutorial Lex Wake up reversals in the corner

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now

Lex can do the same derpy corner wake-up reversals that doomsday does in the corner, except with a chance to just go for a 50/50 if they start respecting this and just wake up blocking. The D3 has to be done on a standing opponent so its best done off of a vacuum and can be executed off of a raw d3 as well, just with a delayed dash.

I'll post more detailed setups when i get home. 38% into this aint too bad

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I'm pretty sure he can do the same thing after a 223, I remember doing it in practice

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
I'm pretty sure he can do the same thing after a 223, I remember doing it in practice
I like the 223 setup but only the naked one can give you the situation, or with very minimal gravity used in a combo. The d3 gives you the same setup regardless of gravity.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I like the 223 setup but only the naked one can give you the situation, or with very minimal gravity used in a combo. The d3 gives you the same setup regardless of gravity.
Really? That's kinda crap... surely you can do it at the end of some sort of juggle?

I no longer have any issue fighting as Lex online. When I first started I missed the U3's all day long. I had to slow myself down...breathe slow. Now I miss it like 1 time outta 50. Dont give up on Lex. He's so much fun.
Not just lex lol anyone in any fighter really especially WW I can never land her corner combos in lasso

Emperor Eevee

Learn to take a joke pal!
"Fuck new tech cuz it ain't for my char. lmao i'm so funny"

smh :rolleyes:

New better tech makes the game deeper and more diverse, pleb.
I'm just saying every character has it, even my main. Not trying to be funny but its kinda true for most characters.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Correct,

And btw everyone this works on teleporters, i tried it on indecisives ridiculous shazam and it just made him teleport into the corner which is full combo punishable.
What's the benefit of doing this over the standard vortex? Also be wary that some moves have backwards hitboxes or won't properly be reversed (eg. BG's smokebomb, Flash's lightning Kick)