What's new

Lex Patch Notes

MashBot

You're over matched.
I also disagree with a safe air charge... the only time you would use regular charge then is as a quick punisher. It's easy to instant air it, same input as cyborg iafb.

Some things I'd like to see. Just one would be fine:
-Command cancelling lance (like pressing db instead of dashing). It'd actually make it useful.
-Being able to throw into a mine without a knockdown. I know you can still combo it but it's inconsistent.
-Slightly faster startup on orb/mine/laser
-Less pushback on 22d1. Because it's + on block it'd be nicer to continue pressure outside the corner better than guessing they might do something and corps charge.
-Bigger hitbox for u3. Though I'm not sure if you'd have to change the animation for that to make sense. It'd just be nice to use it as a good AA since you can't cancel it into vacuum anyway when they're hit so high up.
-Something to mb mine. I'm not sure yet. That move is entirely useless unless part of a kill combo. Maybe increase the duration they're in the air so you can dash up and combo when it's hit from far away.
Nice notes ill play him way more if some of these things get patched. I play him 1:5 matches the other being supes

Benzo

Vic Stone
Just make is standing heavy boot kick cancel able. He needs it bad. Also you shouldn't be able to duck the 1,1, in the 1,1,2 string. Pretty lame. I want to be able to apply pressure.

MashBot

You're over matched.
Just make is standing heavy boot kick cancel able. He needs it bad. Also you shouldn't be able to duck the 1,1, in the 1,1,2 string. Pretty lame. I want to be able to apply pressure.
hold your breath i been saying that before the 1st patch...:coffee: