What's new

Match Footage Lex Luthor Video Thread (Tourney & Casuals)

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
I couldn't help but notice we didn't have a thread dedicated to video footage of Lex matches, which is a shame because I think he is one of the more fun characters to watch. SO, yeah, you know the drill. Post any of your Lex matches here! Online or offline, tournament or casual, let's let everyone who wants to play Lex see what he can do :D

ShadowBeatz

This is a ft10 set I had against Black Preon a few nights ago. I know I need to trait up more, but I land a few cool (and quite amusing) little gimmicky traps and set-ups over the course of the set, so I thought I would share

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
you mean there ISNT a 'Black Person' in this community? have i always misread that guys name? damn i feel dumb.

ShadowBeatz

Lex vs. MMH

I noticed you using MB B3 when you had your trait up quite a bit. Is there a specific reason or is it just force of habit? Doesn't the armor make it essentially a meterless MB B3?

Also, you accidentally left a tournament plaque right in the middle of the screen. Just thought I'd let you know. :p

Also could we get someone to sticky this thread?
CrimsonShadow pwetty pwease? :rolleyes:

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
i use mb 3 attacks when im traited up to fish for combos and to ignore fast multi hit normals

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I noticed you using MB B3 when you had your trait up quite a bit. Is there a specific reason or is it just force of habit? Doesn't the armor make it essentially a meterless MB B3?
I was trying to fish for his mb b3 because he kept doing that when my trait was up. MMH's is 2 hits, and mb b3 with trait takes multiple hits.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
revolver is going to upload some footage of me vs him, and I promise you that I am not that free, I just suck under pressure. #Excuses

ShadowBeatz

http://Www.twitch.tv/gameunderground/b/443693687

My first match starts at around the 1hr 48 min mark....and i promise my lex is better than this i had first tournament jitters lol

Nice man. Love the up-3 into probe set-up midscreen and I had to smile when you beat the Black Adam with the mine after the blocked divekick in Match 2. Those mines are such a troll gadget. I love them XD. That was a big risk you took at the end of the first match though. The probe would have chipped him. No sense in opening yourself up with the Orbital Strike. But it all worked out :D GGs

Could use more trait after a Corps Charge knockdown too, but hey, I'm not here to tell you how to play your Lex :p

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
Nice man. Love the up-3 into probe set-up midscreen and I had to smile when you beat the Black Adam with the mine after the blocked divekick in Match 2. Those mines are such a troll gadget. I love them XD. That was a big risk you took at the end of the first match though. The probe would have chipped him. No sense in opening yourself up with the Orbital Strike. But it all worked out :D GGs

Could use more trait after a Corps Charge knockdown too, but hey, I'm not here to tell you how to play your Lex :p
Lol no i know i need to trait more and i was so nervous i kept messing up inputs hence the lance blasts lol like i said i know I'm better than this i got lucky alot lol it was good to find it corps charge beats dive kick mid match lol

whedgehead

My Lex Takes You to Paradise
I'm gonna try to record some stuff once I get back to my college place. Been playing a lot of other stuff and MMH so I'll probably be rusty, but hopefully you guys can give me some tips and strats to implement! Also it'll just be ranked games probably, so the level of play is not always optimal haha but maybe some psn peeps can hit me up and we'll run some true sets