What's new

Video/Tutorial Lex Luthor SummerJam gameplay from team battles .

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Very Very nice play there. Completely smooth and calm the whole time. I think once folks learn this matchup a bit more though it'll get harder for Lex, but I think he will probably do well enough after seeing what someone can do with him. As folks learn to capitolize with bigger combos though it may get harder for Lex as his matches can turn on a dime.

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
rev0lver
Just curious, how come you didn't go for the overhead when he was blocking the mine? I always forget to do it, but isn't it +~20 which allows for a free overhead.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
rev0lver
Just curious, how come you didn't go for the overhead when he was blocking the mine? I always forget to do it, but isn't it +~20 which allows for a free overhead.
To be completely honest I messed up a lot of stuff that I should've done at Summer Jam. I get super nervous when I know people are watching/going to watch it.

But if you mean a free overhead as in a guaranteed overhead, that's not true. They're stuck in blockstun but it doesn't mean they can't block lows/overheads.

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
To be completely honest I messed up a lot of stuff that I should've done at Summer Jam. I get super nervous when I know people are watching/going to watch it.

But if you mean a free overhead as in a guaranteed overhead, that's not true. They're stuck in blockstun but it doesn't mean they can't block lows/overheads.
I'm the same way, I feel so judged :( Can you grab in hit stun?

whedgehead

My Lex Takes You to Paradise
Your Corp Charge rushdown in that ChrisG match was insane O.O I'm always too scared to try to do that kind of stuff, especially online where everyone likes to press buttons haha. Good stuff