What's new

Lex luthor insurgency alternate colors?

cvan27

Noob
Does anybody know how to choose the alternate colors for Lex's insurgency skin? I know that you select the alternate colors by hitting the start button. That costume (when you press start on the insurgency skin) is white and gray with red/pink orbs on his wrists. However, a couple times I was able to select another alternate in which he has blue orbs instead. I have no idea how I did it and was wondering if anybody knew how.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Does anybody know how to choose the alternate colors for Lex's insurgency skin? I know that you select the alternate colors by hitting the start button. That costume (when you press start on the insurgency skin) is white and gray with red/pink orbs on his wrists. However, a couple times I was able to select another alternate in which he has blue orbs instead. I have no idea how I did it and was wondering if anybody knew how.
highlight the costume of choice, then press start.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
And to get that, you have to get at least one star in all the star labs (except Red Son missions)

cvan27

Noob
You press start to get the alternate colors. Works for every skin/character.
When you press start on the insurgency costume, the color scheme is like white, gray and red. However, a few times I had a white, gray and blue alternate, to the alternate.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
When you press start on the insurgency costume, the color scheme is like white, gray and red. However, a few times I had a white, gray and blue alternate, to the alternate.
I hope it will be some sort of secret code that allows you to pick new colors, knowing NRS it could be possible :).