What's new

Lex Luthor: All the Right Tools with All the Wrong Numbers.

ValeDJ

Noob
Yep, and that's another issue I've been having. On top of having to work very hard for all my wins, it seems as though being crossed up with Lex is one of the most annoying things ever. I had a really good Harley crap all over me throughout a match because it seemed as though she was crossing me up despite my actual block decisions. Hit box? No idea, what a pain.

As much as I enjoy Lex's play style, he is most definitely a character for masochists. We could very easily pick other characters and win more often and with much less effort. Oddly, there's just something enjoyable about his gadget-reliant method of play..
I agree with this...I don't main Lex, but I've been trolling the hell out of him for japes (and just because he's a fun character). Lex has a great, albeit limited MU game, I've started doing this after my db2(mb) after playing around with him a little bit more (and people catch on to what I'm doing) - so I db2, then b2,dd3(closemine)...if they block crouch, do it again or f3(mb) then 11,dd3...

Also, corner pressure (if the first string connects)...22d1, 112 db3 (mb if you want to) - It's then just a waiting game to see what they throw at you after waking up - usually they try a wake up attack, the drone connects and I get a nice 25+% damage to follow up with.

Wrenchfarm

Lexcorp Proprietary Technologies
I agree with this...I don't main Lex, but I've been trolling the hell out of him for japes (and just because he's a fun character). Lex has a great, albeit limited MU game, I've started doing this after my db2(mb) after playing around with him a little bit more (and people catch on to what I'm doing) - so I db2, then b2,dd3(closemine)...if they block crouch, do it again or f3(mb) then 11,dd3...

Also, corner pressure (if the first string connects)...22d1, 112 db3 (mb if you want to) - It's then just a waiting game to see what they throw at you after waking up - usually they try a wake up attack, the drone connects and I get a nice 25+% damage to follow up with.
A MB Orbital strike can stick it to them in this position as well. You could also cancel into trait dash and box them in with a super amour threat too.