What's new

Match Footage Levling up My Black Adam

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Been working on my adam quite a bit when time allows. Heres some of the most recent footage.... Let mw know any tips or stuff I should work on or stop doing.
Theres some input errors here and there but yeah. Let me know what you think

Also Mattix is definetly a top Death stroke player. Very consistent and good defense and mix ups. Im still uploading more sets with him where he blows me up

That Title fail. Lol
Leveling*

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
0/10 everyone knows that when using that joker gun background you gotta put zombie hands as an icon so it seems like youre hunting zombies like a badass joker

Cat

0/10 everyone knows that when using that joker gun background you gotta put zombie hands as an icon so it seems like youre hunting zombies like a badass joker
That gold joker card though :p

A. Show sets that you lose, otherwise you are always winning which means you need no help.
B. When you have a life lead with BA utilize pushblock more. Let Batman close health gaps too much with his bats after blocking lots of strings.
C. Throw more.

Reactions: Cat

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
A. Show sets that you lose, otherwise you are always winning which means you need no help.
B. When you have a life lead with BA utilize pushblock more. Let Batman close health gaps too much with his bats after blocking lots of strings.
C. Throw more.
Hell only uploads sets that he wins lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Cat

Hell only uploads sets that he wins lol

I didnt lose a single set against you so there was none to upload. Lol

I uploaded the shortest ones first because they upload faster (about 3 hours)

Still have to upload the longer sets which are way longer and will take more time.
Hopefully I have time after class but when I upload I cant do much on my computer cus the upload takes up all the internet.

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
I didnt lose a single set against you so there was none to upload. Lol

I uploaded the shortest ones first because they upload faster (about 3 hours)

Still have to upload the longer sets which are way longer and will take more time.
Hopefully I have time after class but when I upload I cant do much on my computer cus the upload takes up all the internet.

I'm sure I won a set that night, your just not looking hard enough

Cat

and another thing NEVER do lighting point blank i believe its like minus 20 something.
I usually MB it. If I didnt at one point it must of not registered or I thought I had meter. I always mb low lighting for chip amd push back. Batman can't do anything anyways unless bat trait is active

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
I usually MB it. If I didnt at one point it must of not registered or I thought I had meter. I always mb low lighting for chip amd push back. Batman can't do anything anyways unless bat trait is active

If you do d1 low lightning Ex or not, it can be jumped out of

Cat

If you do d1 low lightning Ex or not, it can be jumped out of

Yeah I know. I rarely do it. If you watch my sets I dlmt think I do it once. But ppl expect hands and dont jump out in time for ex lighting anyways.