What's new

Lets talk about the returning Mk9 characters

Might-Taro 19

by each death, we learn more..
Want me to be honest? I was so faithful and so pumped to play as kabal in Mk11. But after seeing how his moves were lacking, voice changed, design looking like whack I literally care less about him now. If true, I hope night wolf will not be similar to kabal. Sure give him a redesign but don't go over board NRS. The same happened with kano, dude this is the most disgusting kano I've ever seen in a mortal kombat game. He sounds scottish, his intros are like rat pee, and his facial hair is nothing but patchy. I miss the old Mk9 kabal..and Mk9-Mkx Kano seriously. I'm not saying nrs destroyed all the characters return but man idk why they went this route. I get it, they want to make their games unique but these ideas are just retarted. Nightwolf better have his Mk9 voice, he definitely should not sound like anything else. Shang tsung looks like a fucking chubby cheek old man whos 80 years old. I miss the god damn klassic shang tsung from the Mk3,Mk2, and Mk9 era.

Lemme know what you guys think. Geez the disappointment is real.

Want me to be honest? I was so faithful and so pumped to play as kabal in Mk11. But after seeing how his moves were lacking, voice changed, design looking like whack I literally care less about him now. If true, I hope night wolf will not be similar to kabal. Sure give him a redesign but don't go over board NRS. The same happened with kano, dude this is the most disgusting kano I've ever seen in a mortal kombat game. He sounds scottish, his intros are like rat pee, and his facial hair is nothing but patchy. I miss the old Mk9 kabal..and Mk9-Mkx Kano seriously. I'm not saying nrs destroyed all the characters return but man idk why they went this route. I get it, they want to make their games unique but these ideas are just retarted. Nightwolf better have his Mk9 voice, he definitely should not sound like anything else. Shang tsung looks like a fucking chubby cheek old man whos 80 years old. I miss the god damn klassic shang tsung from the Mk3,Mk2, and Mk9 era.

Kabal fuckin bops in this game maybe don’t jump to conclusions and give a kharacter you’re apparently so loyal to some time

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist

Play MK Mugen