What's new

Lets show Grodd some love baby (why do YOU love dc presents Mighty Joe Young)

seveergg

The Elegant Swagger Beast
So as the title says, i want this thread to be nothing but love for our big human hating gorilla friend. Tell the world why you love this character. Now let me be clear here, im not talking about his statistics, i mean feel free to tell us whatever you wish who am i to condemn free speech. However what im reffering to is the SOUL of the character. Theres a reason people play fighting games, because it has true heart. Its just you being the best you can be vs the opponent who is trying their hardest as well, and hopefully with practice, dedication, skill, cojones (idk if thats improperly spelled i dont speak spanish but you get the drift, and a tad bit of luck, you overcome that opponent. Theres also a reason you play the character you play, for some, maybe you only play because hes top tier and you like to win, or maybe you only play characters you absolutely love regardless of what the cowards with their "tier lists" think. No offense to people who swear by the tier list like the old testament. Anyway, the point is everyone has that one character they love, and if your posting in this thread, its because you love this big ol' monkey, or perhaps you are simply a hater, trying to come in here and rain on our parade well to you good sir i say this. You're a complete dick, and furthermore, nobody in here cares about a word you say. Nothing but a silly hater. Tsk tsk, grodd would not be happy with you young man. So feel free to talk about what really makes you love this character. Im sorry for the monologue but i iust get so emotionally involved in characters of the games i play. It all stems from as i child my dad and i only bonding over games of crash bandicoot and then lol nevermind i wont get into all that. Point is im passionate about th characters i play. Ill start us all off!
Theres really nothing like getting a good crossup on someone and comboing into some hefty big man hand damage. I mean its a giant telepathic GORILLA. Lol....let me put it to you this way, you ever seen that video where that off brand Jeff Foxworthy had his back to the glass of that gorilla habitat and this enourmous machamp like gorilla jumps at the glass and bounces off? Well if that gorilla was grodd, not only would he not be in that fucking cage, but he would make the guy disrespecting his gorilla bretheren eat his own 2 peice meal and then melt his brain with HIS FUCKING MIND. Thats if he doesnt want to just hulk vs loki you, except, you know, youre not a god so youd be basically a melted cherry popsicle that he was just keeping the stick from after. I also just love how triumphant he is when he puts a motherfucker to the ground. He says "sit down little Boy ass nikka! You aint ready to test these waters bitch you didnt even bring your floaties!" and beats his chest, lettin you know who just gave you the long hard dick of the jungle. Thats why i love and will continue to love this monkey.

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
He's literally the most hype character to watch. So I play him. Plus, not too many Grodds floating around online, so let's make use of NRS resources and show off what he can do!

seveergg

The Elegant Swagger Beast
he's an airborne Lackey. One day my stupid fingers will be able to make use of him
Hey man! With a little practice and hardwork anyone can do it! If i can you can for sure! Dont give up on him.and he will shower you with happiness

He's literally the most hype character to watch. So I play him. Plus, not too many Grodds floating around online, so let's make use of NRS resources and show off what he can do!
Hell yes i love it!

I think i play Grodd for two reasons.
1) I like playing characters that get no love (I think this is because, no one knows the match up).
2) I like characters that get to do cancels in the neutral. Blue Beetle, Grodd, Grundy, Darth Vader from sc4.....