What's new

Video/Tutorial - Tremor Let's Rock - The Tremor Guide

Good Morning/Evening/Night fellow Earth - Benders

Now that the patch has hit us I began working on a Tremor - focused guide series.

My goal is to give new and experienced Tremor players a decent understanding on how this character works in short videos. Also I want to provide a wider variety of Tremor - related videos aside the sheer vastness of combo videos.

The first video focuses on his footsie - tools, pokes and go-to punishes.

Critiques are welcome!

@YUZU_RZA @General M2Dave @ShArp @1man3letters @BxKeyz @EXiLE Zeus @allTremorMains

Last edited:

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Critiques are welcome!

@YUZU_RZA @General M2Dave @ShArp @1man3letters @allTremorMains
glad to see you mentioned b2 :) even with b1 changes b2 is still a good tool to use and as you mentioned the antiair hitbox on it is crazy good.
only "critique" id have would of been to mention f4, being plus +6 on block now is well worth the trade of it being a high imo and since the patch it is far better on whiff than it was before

OmGxBdON

I'm going to make Fate top ten
Good Morning/Evening/Night fellow Earth - Benders

Now that the patch has hit us I began working on a Tremor - focused guide series.

My goal is to give new and experienced Tremor players a decent understanding on how this character works in short videos. Also I want to provide a wider variety of Tremor - related videos aside the sheer vastness of combo videos.

The first video focuses on his footsie - tools, pokes and go-to punishes.

Critiques are welcome!

@YUZU_RZA @General M2Dave @ShArp @1man3letters @BxKeyz @EXiLE Zeus @allTremorMains

I really like the end note about tremor being only as good as the player . Very true. U should of added f4. Not because of the plus frames which is cool and all but it's much better when used as anti air. It will best out almost every jump attack when used right. His go to mid range jump punisher.

MK2D

Have you had your MK today?
Cool guide, and much appreciated. Really a shame there isn't more on Tremor. He's the most interesting and overlooked of all KP1's characters imo, and largely of the entire cast in general. His ending would be a cool premise for tying into the next game's story, if there's any chance he'll be in it.

Earth Benders FTW.