What's new

Let's "Git Gud" together? PSN NA players!

I am from the Texas area, and I am looking to finding regular people to practice and play with. Where we learn from each other, and help each other get better. So I would be open to playing anyone with good ping, and anyone willing to grind it out and all. Would also be great to find someone who is already good willing to help someone like me get better as well.

Schedule is Mon-Sun usually after Noon, but Wed/Sun are locals. I can play usually from Noon-whenever depending on life.

Let me know!

You can add me on PSN: Grimdarklul

methademic

UPR Methademic
I am from the Texas area, and I am looking to finding regular people to practice and play with. Where we learn from each other, and help each other get better. So I would be open to playing anyone with good ping, and anyone willing to grind it out and all. Would also be great to find someone who is already good willing to help someone like me get better as well.

Schedule is Mon-Sun usually after Noon, but Wed/Sun are locals. I can play usually from Noon-whenever depending on life.

Let me know!

You can add me on PSN: Grimdarklul
This is no Zaku boy! No Zaku!

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
East coast here with a hardwired connection. Work only allows me free time in the late evening. Weekends typically leave me free all day tho, unless different plans say otherwise.

PSN: FoughtDragon

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Howdy, I'm a fellow Texan - in the Central area to be precise. I'm on Ethernet. Spectrum kicks my ass sometimes but generally it's pretty solid. PSN: DawnAndDusk.

Warning: I am not particularly very good, and I'm prone to character crises that stagger my start with any game... but I do love myself long sets and an intense but friendly atmosphere. Ranked tilts me like nothing else, so I'll always be happy to play.

NOMAS

Noob
Eastcoast Maryland here hoping to get some good sparring and training sessions going.

PSN: Si_No_MAS