What's new

General/Other Lets be honest, you're a Batman fan.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I've noticed a lot of people here bashing Batman for being in the spotlight for Injustice. I think this is silly. Who else would be the face of the game, Green Arrow? It's smart marketing.

With that out of the way, I'll go ahead and admit Batman will probably be the first character I select. I grew up during the Michael Keaton Batman days, watched the animated series, and dressed as Batman nearly every year as a child lol. Who else isn't ashamed to admit they'll pick ol' Bruce Wayne?
A wise man once said:

Wesley Willis said:
Batman got on my nerves
He was running me amok
He ridiculed me calling me a bum

I wupped Batman's ass
I wupped Batman's ass
I wupped Batman's ass
I wupped Batman's ass
I wupped Batman's ass
I wupped Batman's ass

Batman thought he was bad
He was a fucking asshole in the first place
He got knocked to the floor

I wupped Batman's ass
I wupped Batman's ass
I wupped Batman's ass
I wupped Batman's ass
I wupped Batman's ass

Batman beat the hell out of me and knocked me to the floor
I got back up and knocked him to the floor
He was being such a jackoff

I wupped Batman's ass
I wupped Batman's ass
I wupped Batman's ass
I wupped Batman's ass
I wupped Batman's ass
I wupped Batman's ass
I wupped Batman's ass
I wupped Batman's ass
I wupped Batman's ass
I wupped Batman's ass
I wupped Batman's ass

Wheaties, breakfast of champions

Briyen

Noob
lotta good points here!

batman is not really human, he says he is but damn he is no real human, he can make ice melt just by thinking about it (detective comics #0) lol

but since he is so popular he gets the best writers usually and they write really good villains for him and such

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
I'm surprised I'm not the only person in the world that actually disliked Nolan's Dark Knight films.
ya i thought i was pretty much the only one. I just think he took away everything that makes it a superhero movie. It feels like an action movie with batman skins. I couldn't even finish the dark knight rises. I use to love batman and i remember being so excited for batman begins and then died inside when i watched it. I feel like he has done so much damage because now every movie has to be like this or people think it's "cheesy".

Victormaru

Beyond
I use to love batman and i remember being so excited for batman begins and then died inside when i watched it. I feel like he has done so much damage because now everymo vie has to be like this or people think it's "cheesy".
True story. Everything has to be "dark" now or else it's gay. Hence why I'm afraid of how Man of Steel film is going to end up with Nolan producing it. If it's anything like the Dark Knight series then I'm going to be pissed. Then again, we all know the Superman movies are cursed anyway.

zydrate101

True story. Everything has to be "dark" now or else it's gay. Hence why I'm afraid of how Man of Steel film is going to end up with Nolan producing it. If it's anything like the Dark Knight series then I'm going to be pissed. Then again, we all know the Superman movies are cursed anyway.
agreed. I do like zack snyder though even if he is a little hit and miss with his movies. I'm a fan of watchmen for sure :)

Victormaru

Beyond
I'm a fan of watchmen for sure :)
Ha! I actually thought about Watchmen. Fun fact: I've just found and purchased the Special Edition blu-ray for Watchmen this week (been searching for over a year). Now I have every variation of Watchmen on blu-ray and DVD minus the Collector's Edition which I'll pick up eventually. Watchmen was freakin' great. More DC movies need to be directed just like that. Especially the action parts of it. Holy shit the fighting in Watchmen was amazing! We need more of those fight scenes.

zydrate101

Ha! I actually thought about Watchmen. Fun fact: I've just found and purchased the Special Edition blu-ray for Watchmen this week (been searching for over a year). Now I have every variation of Watchmen on blu-ray and DVD minus the Collector's Edition which I'll pick up eventually. Watchmen was freakin' great. More DC movies need to be directed just like that. Especially the action parts of it. Holy shit the fighting in Watchmen was amazing! We need more of those fight scenes.
I agree! snyder has a good eye for action. Did you see his movie about the owls ? even that had badass action scenes lol. Thats cool i have it on blu ray as well im such a pixel whore.

Dandy J

i can see all the amine
batman and batman related characters make up a large portion of the cast because no one knows anyone but the protagonist for all of dc comic series outside of batman and superman. and for superman people only know about lex luthor and doomsday. if it had been a varied cast, 99% of people would be asking 'where are all the batman characters?' and sales would suffer.

zydrate101

batman and batman related characters make up a large portion of the cast because no one knows anyone but the protagonist for all of dc comic series outside of batman and superman. and for superman people only know about lex luthor and doomsday. if it had been a varied cast, 99% of people would be asking 'where are all the batman characters?' and sales would suffer.
sad but true. They have to take in account the random people who are going to show up at a store and see the game and be like ooo batman characters i know them! buy!

Obs_SmSwag

"I have good taste because I like what I like"
Batman's super power is having money and knowing people who make cool shit. Why not make bill gate's kids super heroes too?

Reptile Orion

A Fire Will Rise.
Great commentary in this thread. I've been a Batman fan since the 1989 film. A number of comic fans can identify with Batman simply due to the fact that he's human and is not intimidated by anyone in the DC universe.

I'm personally excited that many Batman characters are present in Injustice. DC is making a business decision. The recent run of Batman movies have been box office juggernauts. The previous reboot of Superman fell flat years ago (hopefully this will be corrected this summer with Man of Steel).

The only other Superman characters I would have liked to see in Injustice are Metallo and Braniac.

Good for you and to each their own, I don't see myself doing more than just playing around with him as I will all characters.
Don't worry about the millions of Batman players online for the first 6 months the game is out. Give the online community a chance to explore the other characters in time. Once people start seeing how Wonder Woman, Superman and the Flash end up becoming the cheapest cheese characters to win easy with in the game Batman will become the Scorpion of IGAU. Then only the true hardcore Batman fans will stick with him and his deficiencies while the rest will run to the OP characters like Superman, Wonder Woman and the Flash lol.