What's new

Video/Tutorial Let Me Show You How It's Done! Nightwing Combo Video

Hruza Da Bruza

Must Mash Harder!!!!!
Very cool video. I'm so bad at converting interactables so this definitely gives some good ideas. Plus it's swaggy as hell! good job man.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
wow i am that irrelevant now i guess. no tag for me.
BTW I should blow you the hell up for your performance in the NW mirror against Hruza. Both of you actually were super uncomfortable in it.
And this is coming from someone who played the NW mirror only once and actually got destroyed.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
BTW I should blow you the hell up for your performance in the NW mirror against Hruza. Both of you actually were super uncomfortable in it.
And this is coming from someone who played the NW mirror only once and actually got destroyed.
lol i always said i hate the NW mirror and it proves nothing. blow me up...its deserved

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
lol i always said i hate the NW mirror and it proves nothing. blow me up...its deserved
Damn we had a good representation, we should have made it a bit better. If only it wasn't for the bracket-Illuminati who pitched all NWs against each other...

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Damn we had a good representation, we should have made it a bit better. If only it wasn't for the bracket-Illuminati who pitched all NWs against each other...
yea even if I had come out of my pool in losers, I would have had to fight Murk in top 16. NW mirrors were inevitable. You guys realize that every single match I played was on stream?

Inj 2-2
Semi evil ryu
Dark fire
Hruza
Perfect legend

MK 0-2 (lol)
Cdjr
Cossner

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
I give you love for that teen titans intro.

I love the Nightwing mirror. Theres never been a NW player i've had a problem with in the mirror. I basically see myself playing and 90% of the attacks are predictable.

Def going to grind this video out in practice until I can land all those interactable combos with no drops...thanks Fear. hopefully we will main the same dude in MKX. I will be trying out for Emprs.