What's new

Legendary grind

The grind will suck, but I might as well. Just looking for some pointers along the way. Regarding the 7,000 minutes of gameplay...what counts as gameplay.

Practice doesn't count. Is it only game play in the multiverse? Does on-line game play count? Does the defense mode (?) where you can speed up the battles count?

I'm can't play this game 8 hours a day, so this will for sure take months to acquire. I'll probably move on to the new Shadows of Mordor by that time.

Thinking of it now, WW isn't even my main. I'll have to wait until either Flash or Black Canary come out, then I'll have to worry about their requirements. By that time, I won't be even close to finishing any of the existing players.

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
Practice doesn't count. Is it only game play in the multiverse? Does on-line game play count? Does the defense mode (?) where you can speed up the battles count?
Multiverse, Guild Multiverse, AI simulator and online ranked/player matches all count toward LMV requirements. Using your AI character in Multiverses also counts.
Single fight, offline multiplayer, practice and I'd imagine online private match too are the only modes that don't count for the requirements

lol waste of time, mate.
Excelent post! Might've as well just said "fuck you" and that would've been equally as useful.