What's new

Legacy Green Arrow Speculation thread (wish change list)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gam224

The world's least hype player
Even if he is weak on release he will eventually get buffed anyways. Let's get our hands on him before we cry about anything.

gam224

The world's least hype player
lol Umm...I wouldn't count on that. It took them till the final patch just to fix his crouching arrow bug that he had since launch.
It's been a whole generation since then. Besides with 1 buff tempest went from low tier to top tier. Same could happen to green arrow

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
It's been a whole generation since then. Besides with 1 buff tempest went from low tier to top tier. Same could happen to green arrow
He got a couple buffs in the original and it didn't change his tier placement at all.

I do like that he has combo potential outside of ice arrow now though. Also, being able to MB hurricane bow will help huge. Especially against Bane. Even better if MBing it makes it safe.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
We don't even know his tier placement yet. The game is completely different. Even Ryu changes tier placement every game and his movelist hasn't changed outside of supers in like 30 games.

What is with you people.
I meant in the original it didn't change his placement so assuming now that 1 buff will somehow make him top tier is unlikely. The general consensus so far seems to be that he's not looking much better than his INJ1 counterpart. I'm not saying I agree or disagree with that as of yet. I liked Arrow and thought he did pretty well against most of the cast tbh.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
- GA's super is no konger unblockable, he swings his bow at the opponent, has a hitbox
So.....damage ender instead of resets? Not seeing too big a thing there. Man I hope he gets some heavy tweaking.
You guys are as bad as the bane players.
I AM A BANE PLAYER.
He was my backup at launch and then I dumped GA eventually and went Full Bane with Hawkgirl as backup.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
Did anyone else see Green Arrow's Boxing Glove arrow from Braniac's gameplay trailer? Anyone?
I really hope it is not a gear move.

@Eddy Wang
@SoundsLikePAUSE

Edit: This move keeps being teased, it makes me wonder if it will be part of his default moveset.
Yeah, that's twice now we've seen it which makes me think it might not be gear specific. Also, the ability to MB his trait is one way to make his non-specialty arrows more useful.

I really wish they would just let the move play out though so we can see what it actually does. lol My guess is probably just a wall bounce? Or maybe it's not a combo starter, but just an unblockable? Idk. Unless we get an actual GA trailer we have to just wait till May 16th to find out because it seems unlikely he'll get his own Watchtower breakdown anytime soon.

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
Are we talking about Green Arrow tier placement based on a casual match played by Tyler from NRS in an unreleased game? lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.