What's new

Strategy Leg Lift 50/50

ryublaze

Noob
Has anyone been trying this? Maybe it's cuz I use Scorpion and Skarlet but I'm really liking the mix-up sektor playstyle better. The only problem I'm having is that I'm having trouble hit confirming u3,3,4, tele (maybe cuz it's online). But other than that it's really fun. The cool thing about u3,3,4 is that if they guess right and block low, they have to guess again if you're going to EX Tele after it, otherwise I do b3,4 again. Of course, the 4 is harder to hit on low hitbox characters.

Something else that's cool is if you do u3,3,4,ex tele in the corner on crouch block, you won't switch sides so you won't be put into the corner.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I like it because it's a 50/50 with a possible throw mix-up and it's always safe on block(though you can't hit-confirm the overhead so it's a risk otherwise.) I dislike it because it feels really slow compared to stuff like MS and NMS with less options as well. I usually only combo off the low and I only use the overhead to make them respect it, which in turn opens up my jab pressure and footsies game. I use it off a JIP or when someone's trying to dash in(It's actually useful sometimes). I'm trying to look into up missile with leg lift for more mix-ups, but it's all guesses.

Also, GG earlier RedRaptor10

ryublaze

Noob
I like it because it's a 50/50 with a possible throw mix-up and it's always safe on block(though you can't hit-confirm the overhead so it's a risk otherwise.) I dislike it because it feels really slow compared to stuff like MS and NMS with less options as well. I usually only combo off the low and I only use the overhead to make them respect it, which in turn opens up my jab pressure and footsies game. I use it off a JIP or when someone's trying to dash in(It's actually useful sometimes). I'm trying to look into up missile with leg lift for more mix-ups, but it's all guesses.

Also, GG earlier RedRaptor10
Are you x12xAxPxExD or PandaXD or something ? VGGs