What's new

Breakthrough - Leatherface Leatherface In Patch 10/4/2016 and Why We are Stronger Than Ever.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
  • Leatherface - Spin-Sanity no longer has armor
  • Leatherface - Low Grinder & Psycho Slasher now have 2 hits of armor
  • Leatherface (Killer) -
  • Leatherface (Butcher) - Mallet Slam no longer has armor
  • Leatherface (Pretty Lady) -
So I thought long and hard about making this thread but I decided to use it to explain why our character is MUCH better now even though we got...basically nothing. I'm going to go over exactly what the implications of the changes are, enjoy.

OK! So we lost our armored launchers, good thing they weren't even good right? Seriously Leatherface had the two worst armored launchers in the whole game, so we don't mind this. However, what we DO like is that we have good, useable armor now. Low Grinder having two hits of armor, let's us get in quite nicely! And Psycho Slasher having 2 hits means we have a good wakeup. SO! No significant nerfs and only buffs after that? With a lot of the rest of the cast getting their knees blown out and having to recover and find out how they play MKX again, this puts Leatherface in a position to ride his way to possibly the top of the food chain. Not the best character in the game per-say but at least hight mid tier to low top tier.

TommyKing5

But the saw... the saw is family
I like how nothing was changed tbh. I was hoping for hurtbox issues in pretty lady mainly but not vital.

I think he could potentially rise up a fair amount. Unless there are no hidden buffs/nerfs.