What's new

Least played character online

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
Wonder Woman is so bad that the only person she can beat is.... Wonder Woman.
Nice one, but I think that one has more to do with me than her.

I have to work really hard to get something into my head, and I really can't remember things well enough to learn more than my character. I tend to do much better in a mirror than vs other characters.

wsj515

This is my billionth life cycle.
Do people actually see a lot of black adams? I've actually been thinking about this for a while now because I see very few, though it could be because (as an adam main myself) people don't want to mirror or are too busy counter picking.

Do people actually see a lot of black adams? I've actually been thinking about this for a while now because I see very few, though it could be because (as an adam main myself) people don't want to mirror or are too busy counter picking.
Definitely the character I've fought against the most online

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
Nice one, but I think that one has more to do with me than her.

I have to work really hard to get something into my head, and I really can't remember things well enough to learn more than my character. I tend to do much better in a mirror than vs other characters.
For real though. WoWo is just not doing it for me in this game.

I am amazing at this game, right now I think I'm 9th on earth on the leaderboards and I flee from no one, but when I use Wonder Woman I'll drop a hundred places cuz all the BS you have to deal with and all the things you cant do.

With Aquaman I'm number 9 on earth, with WoWo I'm about number 1,616 because she has no tools necessary to succeed at a high level.

It's not you, it's her, and that makes me sad.

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
I dunno how, but I always run into Cyborgs either from here or otherwise. I didn't play my first Flash till casuals at CEO though, that was a different but fun experience lol. Then there's Brainiac and Grodd who are pretty much ghosts.

D_Matt_Ma

Sheeva isn't Goro's wife. Goro is her husband.
This legacy carryover argument for how often you see characters based on whether they are returning characters is false after a month into the game. If by a month into a game those are the only characters you see, then they are just better to win with or more fun to lose with.

Wonder Woman and captain cold are the least played because they both suck to lose with. You usually don't get to play at all from zoning.

Flash is super popular but not played because he is technical. Nobody on the site complains about his cheap stuff because let's face it... HE EARNED IT!

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
For real though. WoWo is just not doing it for me in this game.

I am amazing at this game, right now I think I'm 9th on earth on the leaderboards and I flee from no one, but when I use Wonder Woman I'll drop a hundred places cuz all the BS you have to deal with and all the things you cant do.

With Aquaman I'm number 9 on earth, with WoWo I'm about number 1,616 because she has no tools necessary to succeed at a high level.

It's not you, it's her, and that makes me sad.
After watching some CEO matches I have come to conclusion that WoWo is worse than we previously had thought. All these top tiers are able to easily combo after regular special moves, not even spending meter and the damage they get is insane. Did I mention their full screen presence?

seveergg

The Elegant Swagger Beast
Least played characters you ask?
Good sir, the better question, is what characters are the only ones played?
Red Underwear over his buttfucking-pants man, black underwear pulled over his arrogant knowitall orphan head man, red underwear over her getting buttfucked-pants girl, big gay red salt monster and his dickless laser lugey-hawking pet cat, and lest we forget, the wonderful super awesome magic suicide bomber.
Those are the ONLY characters played online or off.
Perhaps a few have tested the waters with other lower tiers, but alas, they brought not their floaties, they were not prepared and so had to return to the shallows forevermore.

Somea2V

Thread Referee
Red Underwear over his buttfucking-pants man, black underwear pulled over his arrogant knowitall orphan head man, red underwear over her getting buttfucked-pants girl, big gay red salt monster and his dickless laser lugey-hawking pet cat, and lest we forget, the wonderful super awesome magic suicide bomber.
Perhaps a few have tested the waters with other lower tiers, but alas, they brought not their floaties, they were not prepared and so had to return to the shallows forevermore.
It took me entirely too long to realize he was talking about Supergirl.

So, I take it you're salty about these characters, Mr. Eloquent and Level-headed.

wsj515

This is my billionth life cycle.
You're trying way too hard.

seveergg

The Elegant Swagger Beast
It took me entirely too long to realize he was talking about Supergirl.

So, I take it you're salty about these characters, Mr. Eloquent and Level-headed.
You're trying way too hard.
Ya im not salty i was just in a weird mood and it was my first post so i figured why not go a little ham.
On a real note though?
Ive seen swamp thing one time and got reamed
Ive seen 1 cyborg (bush gold on xb1) hes pretty decent idk maybe its just his gear but he has his zoning down well
Surprisingly not many fates
And obviouslu scarecrow gets no love (i secretly main him)

Its early in I2s life so obviously online warriors are going to be playing tops like its their lifes goal.
Wait a bit for things to even out a bit.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I2 Reddit polled their community just yesterday on which character they each main. It's the casual-competitive scene, but still worth taking a look at with +2100 votes.

http://www.strawpoll.me/13200093/r

of those 2100 votes, Brainiac had only 10 votes and Cyborg had only 7 lol
I understand it's the casual-competitive scene, but that poll seems really skewed. Red Hood is most popular main? Seems really odd.

On topic....I'm the only Brainiac I've ever seen online. Honestly, I kinda like that.

supernumian

Triborg Enthusiast
All the roster except:

- Superman
- Supergirl
- Batman
- Black Adam
- Aquaman
- Harley Quinn
- Red Hood
- Red Hood
- Red Hood!!!!!
- BATMAN!!!!!

I'm surprised a lot of you don't see Cap Cold. I see him quite often.

Never played against:
Swamp Thing
Cyborg

Played against once:
Catwoman
Cheetah
Scarecrow
Blue Beetle
Poison Ivy
Wonder Woman

Jugghead

Noob
I understand it's the casual-competitive scene, but that poll seems really skewed. Red Hood is most popular main? Seems really odd.

On topic....I'm the only Brainiac I've ever seen online. Honestly, I kinda like that.
Where are all these Blue Beetle mains hiding?? People must be lying about maining Black Adam, Superman, and Deadshot