What's new

Least played character online

|Phantom|

"Scarab says you suck!"
I think we may just be in a part of the game where the "legacy fighters" are just easier and more accessible than the new members of the roster. In that case it makes tons of sense that you would see them more than some of the newer characters.
I hope that eventually things will balance out a bit.
This is kind of a weird scenario though, as some of the new fighters are considered low tier, but as compared to the returning cast members, they are still most likely relatively unexplored..

just my opinion

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Still never fought a single swamp thing online.

Fought 3 grodds
Fought 3 wonder womanenses
4 or 5 brainiacs

500000000 supergirls and batmans

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
I run into GL's all the time. Most common for people to switch to after a loss, or aquaderp.

There are several chars I've never faught.

Swamp thing
Grod
Cyborg
Fate if you can believe that
Firestorm

I'm prob missing a few. It's scarce on XBL

masuhdunkillyall

Aht Aht Aht!
Cyborg, Brainiac, Blue Beetle.

Surprisingly I have yet to play a Bane, although I myself am a Bane main. I've also fought a few Swamp Things, one of which knew what he was doing.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
I2 Reddit polled their community just yesterday on which character they each main. It's the casual-competitive scene, but still worth taking a look at with +2100 votes.

http://www.strawpoll.me/13200093/r

of those 2100 votes, Brainiac had only 10 votes and Cyborg had only 7 lol

Like Phantom pointed out, the legacy characters are also very strong and familiar. I feel this game is going through the same thing as MKX were at first it was an insurmountable ammount of Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Kitana, Mileena, Erron Black and Takeda yet eventually the playerbase started to adopt other characters on the long run instead of just playing the recognizeable.

tons of blue beetles out there?

i just started learning brainiac and i somehow win all the time because people have no idea what im gonna do. grodd and him seem least used ive played everyone else

Wam-Zlay

Reptile / Noob
grodd is played a lot. At least i see a lot of apes in my games.

for me it´s :
Swamp Thing (1)
Blue Beetle (1)
Captain Cold (2)
Joker (1)
Grodd (2 including myself lol)

Somea2V

Thread Referee
Bottom 5 Characters I've seen:

Cyborg (Once)
Captain Cold (Twice)
Scarecrow (Twice)
Swamp Thing (Twice)
Brainiac (Thrice)

Ironically, I main Brainaic and Captain Cold, so I'm doing my part (pray for me.)
I, too, main the Captain.

If you're on Xbox Live and come across a Captain, there's a 74% chance it's me.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Very very little XB1 exposure to:
- Grodd
- Cheetah
- Swamp Thong

Most commonly played against:
- Batman
- Supergirl
- Aquaman

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
Wonder Woman.

I have not crossed ONE single solitary Wonder Woman yet.
I've run into several my first couple of times online. That may be because I use her and people want to see who the better WoWo is. Don't think I've lost the mirror yet. I just lose all the other stuff.

Don't think I've run into Grodd at all or Brainiac. I've only done ranked so that may be a very different online crowd than in rooms.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
I've never seen a Braniac, Grodd, Cyborg, Swamp Thing or a Wonder Woman online. I don't have much free time to play though.

Forgot about Joker and Brainiac, they're also like never picked lol
Joker is probably the character I've come across the most actually, second only to Batman.

KCJ506

Noob
I haven't went online for this game yet, but reading about the lack of Swamp Thing and Blue Beetles online is kinda surprising considering both of them apparently had fan demand and IIRC, Blue Beetle one won of those polls that Boon put up.

9_Lives

Noob
I have played everyone at least once, but obviously more of the top tiers. Not much atrocitus though. I feel like I fight Firestorm like once a day though lol