What's new

Least played character online

We all have fought countless Black Adam, Deadshot, Aquaman, Batman and Superman. But which are the characters that you least see online. I'll start by saying Brainiac is probably the least played.

Yeah Swamp Thing doesn't get love from many people. Blue Beetle is also pretty ignored by others at least in my experience.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Swamp Thing, GL, Blue Beetle, Catwoman. IMO these are among the least used characters not just in general but online. I rarely if ever see any in rooms or matches. Oh and Cyborg too, I don't see often.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
I admit my online exposure is limited so my experience really doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things but I don't think I have fought a single Cold, Grodd, Fate , or Swamp Thing yet lol

I've never fought Swamp thing, I might have fought 1 Firestorm but the one character I've fought only once is Brainiac.

Honourable mentions: Poison Ivy and Captain Cold

TRVP6GXD

Noob
Blue beetle, and every time I do fight one, i try not to let them win because his win screen is the cringiest thing ever. I also dont see alot of Braniac,grodd, or swamp thing.

E

Eldriken

Blue Beetle
Braniac
Gorilla Grodd
Green Arrow
Darkseid
Poison Ivy
Captain Cold
Flash

Those are the ones I see the least.

Catwoman
Aquaman
Superman
Atrocitus
Batman
Supergirl

Those are who I see at least 500x each per day. -.-

It's a shame people barely use Atrocitus considering he is so powerful. And Green Arrow's zoning is nothing to ignore and also Cyborg I see very very little but when I do they are mostly very good with him.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
This thread highlights exactly why I'm getting bored of this game already. If I cant get a match with anyone from this site, which is often...I have to resort to playing online and it's nothing but Batman, Supergirl, Superman, and Black Adam.

The only character I've never played against is Captain Cold, but close seconds are Swamp Thing and Poison Ivy.

The variety in online casuals right now makes me not even want to play.

sranc

creep
I've run into lots of swamp things (pretty good ones) and grodds (terrible ones). No brainiacs at all.

REYTHEGREAT

Another character that i just thought about, Green Lantern. Even though he is pretty good, not too many are using him.

Vigilante24

Beware my power, Red Lantern's Light
Maybe if you guys are lucky enough to run into me, I have a Capt Cold and a Brainiac I bring out from time to time. ;)

I actually haven't run into a single Canary or Joker player online. Not even the shitty ones! Every other character in this game I have encountered at least twice.