What's new

Learning Kabal

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
I'm looking for someone on Xbox teach me some Kabal in return I can teach you someone if it's a character I know
I main Shao Kahn but I also know Nightwolf Shang Tsung Frost kotal Kahn Kano Kung Lao dvorah and Raiden the rest of the cast I've only dabbled in

Ray'sGoodLiquor

I don't care I'm not a competitive player anymore
Practice meter burning his projectile. It's got a really narrow and odd widow and it takes a lot of getting used to.

JeffX

Remove armor on fatal blows now
Honestly, I wouldn't mb his saw raw. It's essentially a waste of an offense meter when you can use to mb either of the air versions depending on which variant you're playing. The ones to watch are LoveThoughts for mean streak and Sonic Ninja for clean cut. Nivek plays clean cut as well, but most of what he does is not optimal.

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
Honestly, I wouldn't mb his saw raw. It's essentially a waste of an offense meter when you can use to mb either of the air versions depending on which variant you're playing. The ones to watch are LoveThoughts for mean streak and Sonic Ninja for clean cut. Nivek plays clean cut as well, but most of what he does is not optimal.
I can't find any Sonic Ninja on YouTube

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
Okay so update I'm actually starting to enjoy Kabal he was a little tricky at first but I think I'm getting the hang of him the only glaring issue I'm having is I can not consistently get his Amplified normal Saw saw to come out I can once in a blue moon get it to come out when I want it to anybody have some tips on getting this constantly

t3kwytch3r

Stone-Kold-Zoner
the only glaring issue I'm having is I can not consistently get his Amplified normal Saw saw to come out I can once in a blue moon get it to come out when I want it to anybody have some tips on getting this constantly
It is tricky, but i find you have to press the Amplify button AFTER pressing 1 to throw the saw. It feels a bit like a piano input, BF (fairly quickly together),1,(tiny gap), Amplify.

JeffX

Remove armor on fatal blows now
The amplified saw should be saved for combo extension. Can be useful in a zoning war for the crushing blow, but you really want to be 3/4 to half screen with Kabal zoning. Full screen he tends to lose the zoning war.