What's new

Match-up Discussion Learn how to fight Kenshi

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I will never understand how the fuck he does it.
Some good reads, some good guesses, and a little bit of luck. (And a few mistakes by blackula... like, at the end of the first round at the beginning of the video... all blackula needed to do was a SC and he just sat there and crouch blocked and lost)

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
I will never understand how the fuck he does it.
Tom knows the range on each of kenshi's moves, so he's baiting sc and not afraid to throw ice from the right ranges on a good read. If you notice, Tom also uses the breaker to keep kenshi in the corner but never when he himself is in the corner. It's just good meter management and good footsies/reads along with remaining methodical by not being perturbed by Kenshi's zoning.

Still a really hard matchup for Sub, but you can see the basic reasons for why Tom probably does a lot better than other Sub's in his difficult matchups...

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Tom knows the range on each of kenshi's moves, so he's baiting sc and not afraid to throw ice from the right ranges on a good read. If you notice, Tom also uses the breaker to keep kenshi in the corner but never when he himself is in the corner. It's just good meter management and good footsies/reads along with remaining methodical by not being perturbed by Kenshi's zoning.

Still a really hard matchup for Sub, but you can see the basic reasons for why Tom probably does a lot better than other Sub's in his difficult matchups...
in a nutshell... Tom fucking owns this character. Tom Brady is SZ. We are just imitations.

I love watching him play. love it.