What's new

Le Joker Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack White

The Clown Prince of Crime
Awful. It should have been df2, we got screwed. That means that if we want to combo with it easily, we either have to use the horrendous MK style controls, or a full half circle forward which is really cumbersome. Gonna ask NRS to change this when the game comes out.

jmt

Noob
I played a set vs my friend 2 days ago with him. He is fun to play. I love hitting his combos on people. Crowbar is good. I gotta start going for the parry more.

BanTheTesters

“My AGENT is tougher than you...”
Crowbar is good. I gotta start going for the parry more.
How solid is his parry against wake up moves as a meaty option?

Also im excited for crowbar run i hope its something you can string into to keep your opponent pressured as opposed to b2 etc

jmt

Noob
How solid is his parry against wake up moves as a meaty option?

Also im excited for crowbar run i hope its something you can string into to keep your opponent pressured as opposed to b2 etc
I played about 30 matches with joker vs some friends and I hit the parry on wake up a few times and was hitting them with crowbar a lot.

BanTheTesters

“My AGENT is tougher than you...”
I played about 30 matches with joker vs some friends and I hit the parry on wake up a few times and was hitting them with crowbar a lot.
Solid stuff, cant wait to test/play in the morning after work! So it sounds like parry might be a solid anti wake up tool....for now...itll make them respect it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.