What's new

LBSH Tombstone Bottom 5?

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
This is the LBSH Tombstone MU chart. Enjoy!!

Scorp 4-6
Luis kang 3-7
Kung Lao 4-6
Sub zero 3-7
Sindel 5-5
Ermac 4-6
Reptile 4-6
Kitana 4-6
Cage 4-6
Jade 5-5
Mileena 3-7
Cyrax 3-7
Cyblax 3-7
Noob 5-5
Smoke 4-6
Sektor 4-6
Sonya 2-8
Jax 3-7
Kano 5-5
Stryker 5-5
Shang 5-5
Baraka 5-5
Kabal 2-8
Raiden 4-6
Freddy 2-8
Rain 4-6
Kenshi 2-8
Skarlet 3-7
Csub 5-5
Sheeva 6-4
Quan chi 6-4

DAMN...Bottom 5?

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
Holy crap....Nightwolf went from 5-5 to 2-8 versus Kenshi in the span of a month:eek:.

Not sure if serious:confused:.

I think Kano might have a better match up chart based on this chart.... seems a bit much though in my humble opinion.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
everything in here is serious...the MU chart in this game is more exaggerated than people will admit. Mine was like that for a while.

Tolkeen

/wrists

When did NW start wearing a Guile haircut and a suit?

I think it's racist that you call Nightwolf "Tombstone" considering the Apache didn't use tombstones to mark graves. They put the bodies in caves and covered them with rocks so that they were hidden from being tampered with by the living.

The more you know.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
i think nightwolf/freddy might actually be the worst mu in the game.@fly you going all skarlet now? i think your skarlet is really fucking good man.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game

When did NW start wearing a Guile haircut and a suit?

I think it's racist that you call Nightwolf "Tombstone" considering the Apache didn't use tombstones to mark graves. They put the bodies in caves and covered them with rocks so that they were hidden from being tampered with by the living.

The more you know.
I liked your post but Tombstone represents the dead better than a cave with sticks. sorry

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
I think this proves lower tier character aren't as viable as people think. NW just can't compete with the upper tier characters.I mean the lack of tools compared to the upper tier characters is apparent and it's not just NW that's a victim of this.The fact that people think MK is the the most balanced fighter out right now is subjective.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I think this proves lower tier character aren't as viable as people think. NW just can't compete with the upper tier characters.I mean the lack of tools compared to the upper tier characters is apparent and it's not just NW that's a victim of this.The fact that people think MK is the the most balanced fighter out right now is subjective.

Not totally true

Scorpion can beat scorpion and kenshi better than most

CSz does well against Freddy and kenshi

NW does well against Lao

There's others

However jade Stryker accomplish n

Pig Of The Hut

I think big hitboxes in this game are really dumb. They make characters that are pretty good, shit tier and obviously low hitboxes make other characters way better.

Did u know the hit boxes change when they breathe in and out?

Like stand max distance and use Lao 21 string to test it

Pig Of The Hut

I think big hitboxes in this game are really dumb. They make characters that are pretty good, shit tier and obviously low hitboxes make other characters way better.

Did u know the hit boxes change when they breathe in and out?

Like stand max distance and use Lao 21 string to test it