What's new

LBSH about UMK9

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
4 chars I'd like are Reiko, Motaro, Kintaro the badass from MK2, not the pussy from MK9, and another original female character. But I'm pretty sure we'd get 4 guests.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
This would be a BAD move to make a UltimateMK9. I mean, with SOOOO MUCH FIRE like DBFZ, Soul Calibur 6, and SFV Arcade Edition coming out in 2018, this will not only flop hard, but take the focus off of Injustice 2, and development of MK11.

If it does happen, kudos. But i wont personally wont touch it with all these awesome fighting games releasing.

This would be a BAD move to make a UltimateMK9. I mean, with SOOOO MUCH FIRE like DBFZ, Soul Calibur 6, and SFV Arcade Edition coming out in 2018, this will not only flop hard, but take the focus off of Injustice 2, and development of MK11.

If it does happen, kudos. But i wont personally wont touch it with all these awesome fighting games releasing.
umk9 is for the mk players.

That NRS would barely even profit off of. Everything is business. Give n take. Is it worth NRS to make the shit just for the MK audience ?Question mark? Think about it ;)
well i will give u a proper answer because i like u, otherwise i wouldnt give a flying liu kang fuck!

there was a third strike release for the ps3 from capcom.
some other games too. this isnt a big deal, nrs could do it if they want.

the main thing though:
lets not forget the impact mk9 has as a fighting game! it was a revival for the mk comm.
old retired og,s came back and a lot new players startet to compete.
90 % of YOU guys would not be here or even playing fighting games competitive at all without games like sf4 or mk9.
mk9 was a success thats why we have nice things today like esl, pro leage, sponsored nrs players and so on. that wasnt the case lets say in the mkvsdc time (pre mk9).
so keep that in mind my dude when u want to talk shit about mk9.

the other thing is, mkx for instance was left in a proper state. mkx fans could play it forever if they want. it has ggpo netcode and its also balanced!

this is not the case with mk9, therefore it needs a last patch and a ggpo netcode.

its not ok, its sad that a game like mk9 which was so important for the nrs community, it brought us all together, was left in such a bad condition.